👎🏻no good for you👎🏻

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tension in the room was as heavy as ever while you sat in front of your vanity, applying makeup with tenses movements. Behind you was Baekhyun, sitting on your bed, his face scrunched up with frustration and anger. Although the two of you had already stopped screaming at each other, it felt like the hurtful words were still echoing on the walls as they refused to leave your head.

A sigh left Baekhyun's lift and you heard the bed's faint noise as he shifted and stepped off it, discreetly eyeing behind you in the reflection of the mirror you could see the boy walking towards you, however, you didn't say anything- still too angry to put your pride aside.

The anger on his face faded slowly away, replaced by the beaten sadness, his shoulders hung lowly and the teeth dug deeply onto his lip as he stopped right behind you. Baekhyun was looking at the mirror, searching for your eyes through the dimmed reflection but there was no way you'd ever be comfortable keeping the eye contact at the moment- so you adverted your gaze down to your hands whom where tightly clamped together in your lap.

Fights, you wondered if it was natural for two best friends to fight as often and seriously as the two of you did. You felt your chest clench painfully when you thought about how it wasn't like this before. Baekhyun had never been the overprotective guy, he had never been a serious person, and you missed seeing his lighthearted smile whenever he was around you. Because now, it sometimes seemed forced, his smiles looked more like winces, and whenever he gazed at you, you could tell that there was something bothering him in the back of his head. Something that he was never going to tell you.

Without you noticing it, the fights between the two of you became more and more concerned about the boys you dated. It was like he was trying to keep you from finding someone new. Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter