🌊s t o r m🌊

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain had started pouring furiously from the clouds in the middle of your date with Baekhyun, small water crystals crowning his long eyelashes as he couldn’t help but let out a hearty laugh at your expression. Lips agape at the sudden cold feeling tapping against your hair and you glared at Baekhyun for finding you funny.

“You look like a drenched cat,” Baekhyun pointed out, the playful smirk never leaving his pretty lips as he poked your now wet cheek, huffing at him you pushed his hand away with a shiver, eventually pulling up the hood of your jacket over your head for a minimal shelter.

“You’re bot funny,” You said, trying to sound as upset as possible, but his smile was starting to rub off on you and the way your lips twitched didn’t go unnoticed by him. His slender hands found your wrists, he wordlessly pulled you closer and you almost bumped against his chest. If his lips were smiling brightly then his eyes were even brighter, two glittering moons. Butterflies bloomed in your belly when you witnessed the look he was giving you, making your heart shake unfairly in your chest.

Baekhyun’s chocolate orbs dilated as his hands flew to hold the sides of your hood; “Just kidding, how can you look so pretty even in this state?” 

He had whispered the words so lowly before pushing his lips upon yours, inviting you into a passionate kiss, his face covered by your hood that he had used to bring you even closer. And just as you had expected; his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter