💕miss you💕

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stares at the beautiful view from the hotel windows. Millions of colored lights shining in the dark night, and he can’t help but think of you, just like the rest of the days. Without even realizing it himself, he had already dialed your number that he knew by heart, and now ringing phone pressed against his ear as he longed for your soft voice.

He was sure that you weren’t going to answer after the fifth ring, but the call got suddenly answered and his heart skipped a beat in his chest.

“Y/n,” He breathed out in relief, butterflies filled his stomach when he heard your tired hum.

“Did I wake you up?”

“Kind of,” You whisper was filled with sleep and he felt guilty for forgetting about the different time zones.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that... I miss you so much.” When the words reached you from the speaker, you suddenly felt completely awake. 

“And I needed to hear your voice,” Baekhyun confessed, feeling slightly embarrassed with himself.

“I want to fly back to you,” He sighed softly and just like him, you felt your heart swell for affection.

---------------

this  im so sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter