b a t h e m e?

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sigh of relief escaped your lips once you shoved your ice-cold feet under the warm blanket of your shared bed. Fall was just around the corner and the chilly breeze that it brought with it somehow always managed to make its way into your house, so at this time of the day, the early evening, there was nothing better than snuggling into the fluffiness of your duvet.

Just a few minutes later appeared your favorite person behind the door,  he entered your bedroom wearing his white robe, his hair was still dry so you presumed he was going to shower at any moment. Pushing your teeth down into your lower lip you tried not to stare at the long exposed part of his chest. There was something with Baekhyun and his skin being very shiny and you would be lying if the enlightened spot between his pecs didn’t catch the slightest of your attention, and Baekhyun would be a fool not to notice the way your lip was on its way to bursting under the pressure of your teeth. 

 He eyed from his spot, a knowing smirk painted his soft features as he strode over to you, setting your chest on fire with the confident steps he was taking. Crouching to your level he tilted his head to the side, innocently so throwing you a very affectionate eye smile as he mouthed a little “Hi,” the gesture made your heart flip-or throb, you didn’t know anymore, this man did so many things to your feelings that you couldn’t describe, all you knew was that this wasn’t healthy for you, not at all, the way millions of butterflies fluttered their wings in your belly all at once made you want to burst. 

He sighed, suddenly very upset with your lack of reaction, puffing his cheeks with air as he pulled a rather cute angry expression on you, the duality of this man, God help. 

“Can you bathe me?” He pleaded, purposely high pitching his voice to make it sound younger and cuter, though you couldn’t really grasp on the fact that he was using aegyo on you, furthermore, it was his very... odd question sent your eyes popping.

“I can what?!” You almost screeched incredulously,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter