💕My boy💕

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

night black hair, snow e skin and alluring dark oceans drawing you into them the more you'd stare. Baekhyun was something out of this world, with his romantic gestures that made you want to fall deeper into him although the consequences would be nothing but a shredded heart.

You had let him approach you thinking that perhaps you could be the one to change him and his greedy ways, but he seemed to know your every move even before you'd think them through.

His pink lips twisted into a cocky smirk, sending shivers down your spine as his elegant fingers curled around your chin, lifting it ever so slightly. His eyes held inexplicable emotions that you couldn't put your finger on, whether they were good or bad was a mystery. But for all you knew, nothing of that would ever matter as long as you'd be under his spell.

Between you was only a small desk on which l an mp3 player, the headphones plugged into it reached one ear of yours as the other was in Baekhyun's own.

A certain sleepiness took over your eyes the closer he leaned in, when you felt his warm breath hit your cheek, your lips automatically coaxed open and at the gesture he smiled full of himself.

You had never wished to lose yourself like this, ever, but once his velvet lips captured yours you had no way back. And no matter how the logical part of you didn't want this, the rest of your body and mind were already lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter