🐈l o o k a t m e🐈

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A frustrated sigh stumbled from Baekhyun's pouted lips as he eyed you from the other side of the table, he had been doing that for the past five minutes, in the beginning, you had thought it was just him feeling relaxed, but he continued doing it repeatedly. The comforting scent of coffee that flowed in the air spread a beautiful warmth within your chest and you looked at him questioningly while running an affectionate hand down the kittens back as it lovingly leaned into your touch, small purrs reaching your ears.

The weather had just recently started to become chilly, at this point, fall was just around the corner and you couldn't be gladder to spend a cozy afternoon in a cat cafe with your favorite person. Baekhyun was wearing an incredibly large sweater that made him look very cuddly and you had to try really hard not to ditch the extremely cute kitten rubbing the side of its face on your thigh to go and pet him instead. On his head was his one of his favorite beanies as the fringe of his light-pink hair softly kissed his eyebrows. The round glasses resting on the tip of his nose were a cherry on top to his adorable outfit. 

"What's wrong?" You asked confusedly, you were in a place that both of you had wanted to be in, you couldn't see why he would make that face at the moment. He looked at you from under his lashes, the frown on his lips by now a permanent expression on his soft features. Another sigh left him as he leaned with his cheek into his palm,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter