✨d o n t l e a v e✨

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of those slow mornings where the sun shining down in your room warmed your bodies under the blankets, making you feel like you were drowning deeper into the sweet trap that was your shared bed. The delicate noise of each other’s breathing had been the only audible sound in the beige room. But that calmness was to be interrupted when suddenly Baekhyun’s alarm went off. The boy who had under the night gravitated close to you, groaned frustratedly into the crook of your neck where his face had been pressed into.

Briefly, he rolled to his side to turn the startling sound off, not doubting his actions when he returned to his previous spot that had been in your embrace that he oh so loved. It was the softest thing he knew and if there was something he was one hundred percent sure about, it would be your embrace being his favorite place on earth. Because he adored being washed in your soapy scent, inhaling it until it seeped into his lungs like watercolor on a paper sheet. He loved the regular, gentle stream of air that would hit the side of his neck every time you breathed.  He loved pressing his ear in the middle of your chest- having your heartbeat lull him to sleep, it was indeed his favorite melody because he knew it was for him that it kept going.

“Baek,” You croaked, voice thick with sleep, “You need to get up,” You were still very much affected by the tiredness, so your sentence ended up being a barely comprehensible murmur, though it didn’t really matter because Baekhyun seemed to have understood perfectly as he immediately shook his head, his dark locks tickled your skin when he did, and so you ended up waking up slightly more. 

But you couldn’t mind it a single bit, waking up with Baekhyun embracing you like his life depended on it was one of the many things about him that melted your heart into a boiling puddl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter