🌩j e a l o u s y🌩

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun leaned with his shoulder on the wall as he from a distance waiting for you and your best friend to finish your talk. Jongdae had just returned from studying abroad and it would have been a big lie if you said you hadn’t missed him the least. The past few days had consisted of you catching up with your friend and hanging out, which Baekhyun had nothing against until one time became a second and a second the third. He had continuously scolded himself, telling himself that you would always be with him usually and that it was only fair for you to spend some time with your best friend.

Though, as understanding as Baekhyun could be, he had a clear limit, because best friend of not, he was your boyfriend and he missed you although he could see you whenever he wanted. But he didn’t want to be like that to you, so he had always been patient and let you do you. However now, your dear Jongdae was making it very hard for the boy to keep his cool. To say the least, the jealousy was boiling all the way to his neck and he was sure that people could see the steam fuming from his ears as he watched Jongdae do little things like punching your shoulder lightly or take hold of your hand.

It was when Jongdae brought his hand to your head, ruffling your hair affectionately like the old days that Baekhyun left the wall he was leaning on and stormed towards you: “Oh no Kim, not today.” He cursed under his breath, a stormy cloud following him from above of his head.

A surprised noise left your throat when he suddenly grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from the very much confused Jongdae. As soon as you had turned around the corner, you slit your wrist out of his hold.

“What is wrong with you?” You hissed, sending him a disappointed look, but he didn’t waver, the angry glare was plastered on his face, barely keeping up with the strong feelings burning in his chest. You being you, you had no trouble reading through his expression, a sigh left your lips.

“Are you jealous?” You prompted and Baekhyun scoffed, looking away from you. The i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter