💌valentine's special #1💌

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Butterflies

A dreamy sigh left Baekhyun’s lips as he watched you from a distance, rejecting the third guy in a row. Normally he’d be one of those fools who thought they could melt your ice-coated heart, in fact, it was only yesterday that he had been rejected for the hundredth time that week. He was probably crazy for liking such a cold and rude girl like you, but what could he do? His heart was stolen and he was so captivated, with no intention to give up. He had only liked you for a few weeks and not for a day had he stopped making sure to remind you, that he loved you. By now he would’ve already shown up by your locker and greeted you with one of his honey-sweet smiles that truly, he only mustered to you, eagerly telling you that you were just as beautiful as yesterday- or no, in fact, even more beautiful than when he had last seen you. And today, he wasn’t thinking any different as you brought some hair behind your ear, giving him a full view of the glistening piercings that decorated your ear while you threatened a boy to punch him in the face if he ever used a pick-up line on you ever again.

The reason why he had delayed his daily confession was that it wasn’t just any day, yes it was extremely cheesy but on Valentine's day, he wanted it to be more special. For that, he had originally thought of chocolate, but by looking at you he would’ve guessed that you were the salt-licorice kind of girl. He knew that you didn’t completely hate him although that’s what you always opted to show, maybe it was because he really liked to see good in every person, but maybe because he had recognized that little glint in your eyes when he confessed as amusement as if you for a fact enjoyed hearing such words from him, and maybe he was making it all up in his head, but it kept him going.

As the poor guy scrambled away- there were even more people crowding around you once again, but he gave himself a little pat on the shoulder, pushed his round glasses further up his blushing nose and strode his way confidently to where you were, shoving through the sea of people in the school's corridor. As he stood in front of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter