🛹skaterboy🛹

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was dark as the sun had set hours ago, the moon invisible behind the thickness of the clouds. The dim lights of the streetlamps glittered on the orange leaves tracing the asphalt. Laughter was echoing in the quiet night while you found yourself admiring the surprisingly warm temperature. You were only wearing a hoodie on top of your leggings- and yet you didn't feel at all any cold, apart from the occasional shivers covering your body whenever the soft breeze would whisper on top of your skin.

Shaky was the sensation in your weak knees as you tried to find your balance on top of the skateboard. Baekhyun was standing just a few inches away from your figure as he eyed with hope pooling in his twinkling, mischievous orbs. Believing that this time you could definitely succeed. You had lost count of the times you had lost your balance while attempting to initiate a little ride on that skateboard of his. But truly, you were not cut out for that at all. Originally, you would've never had gone out of your way to try so hard on something you knew wasn't for you. Perhaps though, the boy accompanying had sparked a sudden interest. Indeed, you just wanted to know What he liked just to try it all out and love it, you wanted to find out what he hated, and hate it too. The skateboard was like his second half,  a day wouldn't be complete without seeing Baekhyun in his oversized hoodies and cargo pants, speeding down the street ever so skillfully on his skate, with the wind brushing his midnight black locks and flushing his pale cheeks. 

"Oh- OH!" You gasped in surprise when your balance gave out and you found yourself about to kiss the ground, though, two strong arms had already steadied you before that could happen. You wondered if you were in some kind of romantic comic for him to have such fast reflexes. But after all, the grip of his fingers on your arms felt so nice as its warmth seethed through the fabric of your clothes, and his cologne washed over you like hot, comforting water. You found yourself battling within your mind. Two strong needs to shy away and to lean in clashed against one another along with your nervous he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter