💌Valentine's special #2💌

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a day like this one, you could only sigh at your loneliness. You had expected to at least be able to have a little sleepover and watch romance movies with your best friend, but she, just a day before Valentine, had been able to get together with her long-time boyfriend that she had been on and off with. Great. Well, you were obviously happy for them, but that she canceled her plans with you didn’t exactly sit the rightest.

And that was how you, after classes, found yourself standing in front of a fairly new cafe that you had been wanting to visit for a while, figuring out you’d at least treat yourself to something while you were at it, as if it wouldn't make the day any less gloomy; You were in absolutely no place to ideally confess to your crush and friend at college because he didn’t like chocolates and you were also positive that he didn’t like you back. Your friend had ditched you just in time. Valentine’s day was giving you a pat on the shoulder, wasn’t it?

The building reeked of the warm aroma of freshly crushed coffee beans and sugary desserts. Pushing the door open you were met with yet another valentine’s greeting, though this one hit slightly different.

“Happy Valentine’s day! Welcome to our...Y/n?” The employee’s very familiar voice faded in the middle of his sentence as he saw you walk in, frozen in his actions with a box of free chocolates trapped between his fingers as he had been on his way to give them to you.

“B-Baekhyun?” You wondered, seeing your classmate and crush dressed in a barista uniform with a pink apron tied around his neck and waist. His brown hair fell softly over his eyebrows and his cheeks flushed with the slightest tone of red upon having you see him dressed like that. Flusteredly, he pushed the box of chocolates into your hands, clearing his throat.

“You work here?” You asked, stating the obvious, and the boy only nodded, looking at you a bit uncertainly from underneath his long eyelashes. 

“You...You don’t have a date?” He questioned, his voice almost a mere whisper as he held your gaze for a second before casting it further inside the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter