💕o n e m o r e💕

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You giggled into his neck as he wouldn’t just let you go from his embrace. And while you loved it with all of your heart, you had an important meeting for work to attend in just fifteen minutes and you had to start going. 

Baekhyun had been kind enough to drive you to work- or well, he insisted on it because as he said himself: “Today is when your schedule is the longest! So let me drive you and see you off, maybe I’ll miss you a tiny bit less.” Although he made such a tragedy out of a little thing like having to go to work, you couldn’t help but secretly be extremely fond of it, of him. Baekhyun was an honest guy, he wore his heart on his sleeve and wasn’t afraid to show you that even a sole hour without you would feel like hell to him. 

“Baekhyun!” You breathed out between slightly flustered laughs when he nuzzled into the crook of your neckline, playfully placing his mouth underneath your earlobe, “I need to go, my boss will kill me if I'm late.” That was indeed true, your boss was to be feared and you would be lying if you said he didn’t intimidate you. The boy who was hugging you from the driver's seat didn’t budge, he only let out a noise of protest.

“Can’t you call in sick?” He suddenly murmured shyly while lifting his head to stare at you, his puppy-like eyes making you soften incredibly as they flooded with longing and adoration. Biting into your lip, you caressed his cheek gently- shuddering when he leaned into your touch, pressing his lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter