🕹k i s s m e🕹

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An exasperated sigh left your lips when another defeated scream resounded from Baekhyun’s studio. He was probably playing another of those videos games where he had no chance of winning but somehow still tried. 

Your fingers gently flipped the page of the fashion magazine that you were currently reading, revealing another page of impeccable outfits and clothing pieces you wished you could own. You bit your lip when you heard loud and stomping footsteps coming your way, laughter was threatening to bubble from your chest because you could already imagine the angry pout on Baekhyun’s face.

“It’s not funny,” He muttered through his puckered lips once he reached you, the mattress of the sofa sunk down under his weight when he threw himself next to you. From his lips left millions of sighs and it was slowly getting unbearable. The first few times were probably out of frustration, but now he was clearly just trying to gain your attention.

“Baekhyun, stop doing that, it’s not going make you a better gamer.” You shot his way, fully aware of the fact that it was going to make him more upset. In fact, his jaw dropped for a few seconds before he stubbornly crawled closer, circling his arms around your middle. 

“You’re so mean.”

“What am I supposed to do about the fact that you keep losing?” You cocked an eyebrow, you didn’t expect an answer but Baekhyun proved you wrong when he looked up at you again, tapping his index finger against his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter