☀️I l o v e y o u☀️

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cream white walls of your bedroom were painted with the early sun’s orange and yellow shades, birds were already greeting the morning with their singing. You could feel the warmth of the sun rays heat the surface of your shared blanket. The bright morning light hit your closed eyelids and before you knew it your eyes had already fluttered open, only to be greeted by the peaceful sleeping face of your partner. A soft, lazy smile crept on your lips as you eyed him and listened to his barely audible sneers. His high cheekbones slightly flushed by the heat in the room, the eyelashed gracefully kissing his cheeks. Lips slightly parted, a little dry.

You loved this, you loved everything you had been gifted with. You loved Baekhyun and your relationship with him. You didn’t own many fancy things, you shared a small apartment for two people, yet it couldn’t be more perfect. The fact that you had each other meant much more than having any other material thing that could never buy you happiness. Just waking up next to him, his scent the first thing filling your senses in the morning was enough to make your heart swell with happiness, and really feel satisfied with the little you had. Some people would never feel content with what they already had and crave for more things in life. Once, you had been like that too, until you had met Baekhyun, it was then that you had realized that nothing was ever going to make you as happy as having him by your side.

As old-fashioned as it sounded, living simply, really, was the happiest way of sharing your life with someone. In that way, your love for each other could always be in the center; instead of being forgotten by the isolation that material things could bring to you. You liked it this way, and you knew Baekhyun did too.

You let your still sleepy eyes wander across his soft features, drawing imaginary lines on his cheeks, nose, lips, chin… Your eyes stop at the barely visible mole on the upper corner of his lips, somehow you had never noticed until now, your smile widened, cute, you thought while you let your gaze go only a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter