💌s h o w m e !💌

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s tray landed with a soft thud next yours, as always, his moves were so careful and light. His big glasses hung low on his nose and you wondered how they hadn’t fallen off yet. With a confident grin on your face, you couldn’t help but scoot closer and throw an arm around his shoulders, making him almost jump at the sudden moves. He eyed you with big startled eyes and your heart softened at the adorable view.

“Why are you so cute all the time?” You chimed and with your index finger pushed his glasses back on the bridge of his nose. Baekhyun’s cheeks visibly pinked as his eyes adverted from yours back to the tray full of food. He was so shy, and while that sometimes was frustrating, it was also very cute. His big puppy eyes never failed to make you want to throw your arms around him. You were mainly the one that showed physical affection, sometimes he’d push you away because of his overwhelming shyness, but other times he would relax against you and stay in your warm embrace. Sometimes he would be the one giving you hugs and kisses when you’d expect it the least, because those were the only moments where he would bring himself to do it.

Your friends always questioned your relationship. He was a wallflower while you were fierce and loud, someone who took much space. Someone who many would notice, while Baekhyun would mainly stay in the background. You were two completely different personalities. But just like magnets, you attracted each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter