🌸dnce to this🌸

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your lips puckered together shortly to make sure that the lipstick was layered evenly, your eyelids sparkled with a simple highlighted eyeshadow, a thin eyeliner wing completed the look. There was another party that you had been invited to this week, a classmate from university had made sure to invite as many people as possible and since you had promised your friend that she'd find you there, you were already touching up your face with some light makeup. It probably wasn't a fancy party so you weren't going for a super glam look. You were just about to pick out an outfit for the evening when the door to your room opened. A lazily dressed boy appeared from behind the door, his caramel brown hair was a fluffy mess and the oversized clothes made him look so tiny. That boy happened to be your boyfriend, who also was supposed to come with you to that party, like always, he was nowhere near decent to go out.

"What did I tell you about not knocking on my door before you enter?" You scolded while you rummaged through your closet, not sure about what to wear, anything you'd come up with would either feel to simple or too elegant. 

Baekhyun made himself comfortable on your bed and muttered a "Forgot," obviously he hadn't forgotten at all, that was why he had stuck his tongue out at you behind your back. A sigh left your lips when you finally found something nice to wear.

"Baekhyun you need to go change, we'll leave in ten minutes." The fact that he only gave you a hum made it pretty clear that he had no intention to move from his current spot. But you didn't want to go there alone so you insisted.

"Fine, I'll go alone then," The tone in your voice was purposely bitter because you knew that no matter how lazy Baekhyun would get, he hated to be lazy alone. You had to bite down on your lip to keep it from curling into a smile when you heard him whine with protest. Purposely, you ignored his pleads and pretended to search deeper into your dresser.

"These earrings would look cute," You muttered for yourself, making sure to speak loudly enough for him to hear you and you couldn't help the satisfaction that you felt when he growled out a desperate Come on!

With a shrug you headed out of the room, making your way down to the kitchen. Although you left him in your room you were secretly waiting for him to catch up with you, but knowing him, your hopes weren't too high. The summer air was making it hot and stuffy inside of your apartment and although it was soon eight in the evening, the sun had yet to set and the cicadas were still joyfully praising the warm weather.

Cold water splashed into the glass when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter