🌻what are we🌻

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Water drops leaked from the shower even when you turned it off, your body covered in cold shivers once the steaming warmth of the water was no longer washing over your skin. The bathroom smelled like soap and the mirror was panned by the thick air. You would have never imagined that you'd ever find yourself in your classmates' bathroom, taking a shower after a sudden pour. The sky hadn't promised any rain when you and Baekhyun were walking home from a school meeting. And that's why you were now in his bathroom, reluctantly pulling one of his white t-shirts over your head. Your clothes were currently in the dryer, there had been no hope for your clothes, every piece of your outfit had gone completely drenched. 

 

The fabric was soft and smooth against your red fingertips, the shirt smelled like fabric softener combined with Baekhyun's own home scent. His sweats were barely slipping down your hips but you fixed the problem by doing a tight knot with the straps and folding the ends once. You'd be lying if you said the outfit didn't feel extremely cozy, in fact, you couldn't help but lift an ounce of your shirt all the way to your face, just so you could take in the absurdly good scent emanating from it again. You and Baekhyun, you didn't really know what your relationship was classified as. Best friends? For sure not, you weren't that close or intimate, but you weren't less than good friends either. Baekhyun was that kind of person that'd make you speak about yourself for hours and would end up saying nothing about himself. It gave him a mysterious vibe, feeling close to him while actually not knowing anything about him, was he doing that on purpose? You had no idea if other people were aware of it as well, all you could say that it made Baekhyun a bit less trustable.

Apart from that was the fact that he was a tiny bit more handsome than the average boys a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter