💖n o f i l t e r💖

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went out of the bathroom with a towel drooped loosely above of your damp hair, a cloud of steam following you as soon as the door opened, the fresh scent of shampoo spreading into the room. Baekhyun was already tucked under the covers on his side of the bed, his gaze fixed intently on the screen of his phone, probably playing another of those obnoxiously addicting games that’d he’d get into every now and then. His teeth were drilled onto his lower lip as he came into a crucial point of the game and you just observed him from your spot; noticing how he was basically ready for sleep, except one thing, his makeup was still on. 

Now, Baekhyun didn’t necessarily wear any big amount of makeup depending on the different things he would have on his schedule, on normal days he’d stick with some foundation and such, to cover imperfections. Though today he’d come back home from a performance, full glammed with a tiny hint of eyeshadow and soft contour to make his features look more intense and y. Heat gathered on your cheeks as you for a second realized that he was indeed, looking very attractive that way, with his lips suppressing under the pressure of his teeth while his eyebrows knitted with concentration. 

You decided to shake the thought away and instead parted your lips to speak.

“Baby,” You called softly, your voice snapped him out of his trance immediately, eyes meeting yours with curiosity swimming within them, looking forward to anything you were about to say. In fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter