☀️l a z y☀️

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bittersweet aroma of coffee filled the air, yellow sun rays peeking through the curtains, shadows dancing over the beige walls, just a perfect Sunday morning. The silence was taking place, only the clock's ticking hearable until you broke peace by putting the cup into the sink, lifting the handle and letting a small amount of cold water splash onto it; leaving it half cleaned there before tiptoeing back to your bedroom. Baekhyun was still sound asleep, now sprawled over the whole bed, not noticing your absence on the empty spot next to him. Or well, he was enjoying the space. A little smile crept on your lips as you leaned with your shoulder against the wall, observing the boy let out quiet sneers from his parted lips, his chocolate brown hair glittering with the sun's rays reflecting on it.

It was one of your favorite views. Baekhyun often worked till late and his job wasn't an easy one, most days of the week he would never get enough sleep because of the rushed schedule he would find himself trapped in. So seeing him sleeping peacefully and getting to recharge his energies was always something that would make your heart feel content, knowing that your beloved one also could have his time to rest. It was late in the morning and if it wasn't for the fact that Baekhyun needed his sleep; you would already have woken him up.

It didn't take too long before the boy squeezed his open, blinking furiously at the light, you couldn't help but chuckle at the cute look he had on his face, lost and confused as if he had forgotten that this was, in fact, his bedroom. He slowly sat up, his eyes automatically wandering to your frame, his fists went up to carefully rub the sleep out of his eyes and soon after he was able to give you one of his signature smiles, and you didn't know how but you were sure that the bedroom had turned good amount brighter as he did so.

"Rise and shine." you greeted, the voice coming out slightly hoarse but still somewhat happy, there was a blooming feeling inside of your chest, almost tickling. Hard to explain even to yourself, but it didn't matter, you knew what it was. The happiness, the blessing of having this one person by your side, and nobody else.

One of his elegant hands went to his hair, the fingers gently brushing through it, messing it up even more as he gave you another of his tired yet radiant smiles.

"Already had breakfast?" he asked, though it came out more as a statement as he saw what time it was on the clock placed on the nightstand, no wonder you had, it was past noon, though the very warm colors in the house made it seem like it was still early in the morning.

Nonetheless the obviousness of his question you still nodded, an apologizing smile playing on your lips, knowing how much Baekhyun hated eating alone. Not that you wouldn't keep him company, but he never missed the chance to complain about it. A pout crossed on his lips, clearly unsatisfied about your answer but there wasn't much you could do to satisfy a newly woken up Baekhyun. He suddenly laid down back on the back and gave you an expectant look, you lifted your eyebrow at him in amusement. He patted the spot next to him, a smile creeping on his lips and his eyes forming into crescent moons.

"Come cuddle." Baekhyun offered, making sure to pull off his softest look ever, in order to make it hard for you to decline. He knew how irresistible he was, and not less his cuddles. For a moment you even contemplated crawling back next to him, but it was late in your dictionary and he needed to get up from the very sweet trap called the bed.

"Baekhyun, it's past noon already-"

"Cuddle." he interrupted, this time more demanding, but with that bed hair; there was no way you could take him seriously, instead you let out a chuckle while shaking your head at him, only earning a disappointed look from him, almost looking like a beaten up puppy. Yeah, he was indeed very dramatic.

"Nope, it's late mister, and time to get up." this time you wouldn't take no as an answer, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter