⭐️l u c k y⭐️

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are hanging in back there?" Baekhyun called as he finally managed to place his on the damn front seat of the tandem bicycle, you had been struggling for at least five minutes to properly sit on the bizarre bike. Either of you would struggle to keep the balance while the other tried to swing the leg over the seat, and so sit.

"Uh, I don't think so..." You bit your lip with your leg half over the other side of the bike while you eyed the vehicle with insecurity. At your words, Baekhyun looked behind his shoulder, only to see you in that funny position. A muffled laugh escaped his lips as he had tried to hide it but you had heard it and so you shot him a warning glare.

"You look a like a dog ready to piss," he stated between his chuckles. If hadn't been for his cute eye smile you would have smacked him in the head already. Baekhyun had been feeling down the past few days because of a family matter that he hadn't had the strength to tell you about yet, and seeing him so out of himself had really brought pain to your heart, so if your silliness was enough to make him smile, you were fine with that.

You weren't able to keep the frown on your face when he was laughing so wholeheartedly, so instead, you joined him and smiled at yourself for looking so funny, people were starting to look at you with weird expressions on their faces so you decided to put down your leg again.

"Well then, mister Byun, why don't you help me out then?" You suggested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter