💖c o n f e s s i o n💖

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An annoyed huff pushed through your lips before you shoved a fork of your lunch into your mouth, chewing the food with a frown twisting your features. The school’s cafeteria was as usual visited by a whole lot of students, as everyone talked, the many voices melted together into one. 

Your male friend, Baekhyun, was watching you from the other side of the table with an amused smile tugging on his lips, you believed he was finding entertainment in seeing you complain about every little thing that wasn’t falling into place that day, it irritated you, but obviously, Baekhyun found great satisfaction in that. For a moment you parted your lips to snap at him and wipe that infuriating grin away from his lips, and yet you let your lips close up back again when his orbs twinkled as his eyes crinkled into half-moons, his expression morphing into something foreign- you couldn’t quite put a finger on it, but it was definitely softer, a genuine smile.

The new expression on Baekhyun’s face made you feel slightly weird, you didn’t want to know why your chest was tickling in that way, the feeling going all the way to your stomach, the fact that you didn’t hate it made you feel slightly out of place. You decided to ignore it and continue doing what you were really good at; complaining.

“And then Mr.Kim just gave me detention! And I don’t even deserve it!” Cheeks puffed when you remembered the unpleasant happening in the previous class, hands gesticulating in the ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter