🎮gaming + you🎮

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fighting figures displayed on the large TV screen and Baekhyun's thumbs pressed the different buttons on the joystick with the speed of light. Looking down on his hands, you couldn't help but wonder how he knew exactly where he was pressing without letting his eyes leave the screen. This had just recently started to become your all night routine- playing games and cuddling after the shower, it was something really simple and yet it filled you so much to the point that you thought there couldn't be a better way to spend your evenings.

His chin rested on your shoulder from behind and his arms were circled around your waist, his hands that were holding the joystick brushed against your thigh as he played intently. His wavy, wet hair tickled your neck- it had a nice scent although it was different from the usual, he smelled like fresh strawberries, you figured it was because he had used your shampoo instead of his own. Again. You felt how a smile crept on your lips, you let a satisfied sigh and strolled casually down your Instagram feed.

"Baekhyun, wasn't I supposed to help you with your homework?" You reminded him right after having checked the time, he had played games for almost an hour and as much as you wanted to stay in his warm embrace, the duty was calling. Baekhyun let out a whine of protest as you reminded him of the real reason for your visit.  He frowned at the screen, puckering his lips with annoyment.

"Do we really have to? Can't we just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter