💔someone else's💔

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Someone else’s

It was as if your blood had run cold the moment your eyes had met his in the mass of people. You could recognize his silhouette precisely everywhere.

Your feet had sprinted all the way to him without doubt, the strong feelings emerging from your deepest pit overflowed you. The view of his perfect face made your heart flutter yet a second later it clenched in pain as if there were cold fingers squeezing it into a fist. Baekhyun looked just as surprised when he saw you stop in front of him. The painful disbelief that displayed on his face made it obvious for you that meeting you was making things way more complicated for him than they already were.

"What are you doing here?" He breathed out, feeling suddenly anxious when you slanted your warm hands on his cheeks, barely keeping himself from leaning into the comfort of your palms. The touch that he had missed so dearly, the touch that he had tried to not forget the feel of while being away from you.

"Baekhyun," the tears that glazed your eyes burnt like fire and Baekhyun felt his heart crack at how your voice broke while calling for him, making the hot water well up at the surface of his blue orbs as he frantically tried to take in your every detail, so that he could remember once again the woman he loved.

"Please come back, " His lip caught in his teeth as he put a hand on yours, "Stay," You breathed out, Baekhyun closed his eyes without realizing how much he had inched toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter