💌Valentine's special #3💌

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around 1 am when the door of the big mansion swung open with a loud noise, heavy yet familiar footsteps thudding the ground and your heart started racing. Immediately you rushed to the door, the apron tied around your body fluttered as you ran, a mixture of excitement and worry rushing through your veins. As you reached the entrance you were met with your boss, and a gasp escaped your lips at the slightly beat up state he was in, a few cuts lining on his cheeks and neck, you could even spot the ones that traveled along the exposed milky skin of his collarbones and space between his pecs.

To say the least, he looked pissed and for a moment you were too afraid to call out to him. It wasn't that he was a mean boss, in fact, Baekhyun who was a Mafia leader could be extremely kind and gentle...With you at least. You had seen his ruthless side multiple times and although you'd always fear that part of him, whenever you were around, he'd change in the span of a second, as if you were what humanized him.

Baekhyun noticed your presence peeking from behind a wall, your forehead and eyes visible to him, and the silly action cracked a little smile on his busted lip- though it soon replaced with worry as he made his way over to you- at this point, you had to step out from behind the wall and let him approach you.

"Why are you still up?" He questioned gently once in front of you, his ocean eyes dancing over your features, drinking in your whole figure that he found so beautiful. Teeth drilled into your lip in the hope to stop the warm blush from spreading on your cheeks, though it was futile. Casting your eyes down to your feet you mumbled a quiet.

"I was waiting for you, Master." His eyebrows hitched at the honorifics as he had insisted many times for you to call him by his name instead. In the beginning, he would scold you every time- but eventually, he came to realize that you were a bit too shy in his presence to do such a thing that meant nothing to him but was so intimate for you.

"Oh sweetheart," He cooed, voice dripping with so much affection and you didn't miss it, in fact, it mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter