🌸h e r e🌸

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your hands flew to your hair, desperately on it while you tried to make yourself reason again although any tentative was by now futile. Your lungs felt as if they were burned by the lack of air as tears blurred your whole view, your own frantic heartbeat resounding through your ears, suppressing away any other sound. You didn't remember why you had freaked out this time- sometimes you couldn't just help it when the smallest things could send your mind into a ballistic state, it was stronger than you and before you'd know it, there would be tears streaming down your cheeks.

“It’s okay,” You gasped to yourself, not giving up on trying to get yourself back together, you could do this if you tried harder. “I can-” When your eyes landed on the piles of unfinished work for the week, you remembered why you had been stressed in the first place. Cold fingers tightened around your heart as the anxiety bubbled its way up to your throat all over again, a sob stumbled over your lips and then it was really more than useless to try and stop it. Because the stress overflowed and you felt yourself succumb to it, waterfalls ushering from your eyes as your whole body shook desperately.

The noise of your sobs had been so loud that you hadn’t noticed or heard how the knob of the door had suddenly twisted. 

“Baby?” A voice called, it was familiar and warm, the kind of voice that would melt any worry away, that could lull you to sleep, however, it was just a faint sound in the background, you heard it in the back of your head but your body and mind wouldn’t react to it just yet. 

Gentle fingers appeared on your shoulders and you felt your heart almost jump out of your chest, startled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter