🌕through the night🌕

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ooIt’s in the middle of the night and sleep just doesn’t come to Baekhyun, he’s restless and no matter how many times he tosses and turns into his side of the bed, there’s no position that will soothe him into slumber. So he finds himself getting carried away by his thoughts, thoughts about the person sleeping soundly next to him. Your back is facing while he lays limply on his back, staring blankly into the ceiling. Memories flash in front of his eyes, suddenly recalling the time you confessed your love for him, the way your cheeks had burned with a bright scarlet red made his lips curl softly into a soft smile. The way you had one year ago, hooked your index finger around his own, asking him to hear your feelings out. Strangely enough, he could still recall the soft lingering of your fingertip against his. His heart tickled with a nice warmth spreading into his chest.

That time when he had lost his mind over a very important project that had accidentally got canceled from the database of his computer, deleting months of blood sweat and tears as if it had never been there, you had been there to guide him into your arms, bringing him back to reason again. Truthfully, there were so many things that the two of you had steadied each other through that he was so sure of himself when he thought of your relationship.

As if there was nothing that could break the two of you apart.

The love, the adoration that suddenly pooled inside of his heart overwhelmed him, there was so much of it- it felt as if it was going to overflow, how could his small heart bear such strong feelings all at once? It le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter