🍑Too much🍑

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, Baekhyun.” Your voice ringed with enthusiasm and Baekhyun, the school’s biggest flirt felt for the hundredth time that week, his heart skip a beat. It was odd, it was usually the other way around, it was his job to make the girls melt under this gaze, but there he was feeling self-conscious in his seat. Your face was simple yet so perfect that Baekhyun couldn’t help but think that makeup would be no match for your beautiful face. With the warm rays of the sub brightening your face, your glimmering eye and skin was something more fascinating than gold and diamonds. You took his breath away.

You blessed him with your gleaming smile and his mouth fell agape, no girl had ever made him feel so weak. His teeth dug lightly into his finger as he couldn’t control the heat forming on his cheeks. Baekhyun greeted you back, facing away from you, he couldn’t let you see his flushed face, gosh, if anyone in this school noticed this- his image would be over.

“Are you okay?” Could you really be that dense? 

“Y-Yeah, ”The playboy faked a cough to cover the embarrassing stutter that he hadn’t been able to stop.

Baekhyun felt the breath hitch inside of his throat when your hand caressed lightly his red cheek, the lungs in his chest burned and his heart made an unhealthy amount of flips in his chest. Would he come off as unmanly if you were to hear the furious way his heart was throbbing? He had never felt this delighted and happy from the touch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter