✨e r e s t ú✨

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

play song when marked later on ✨🎶

Hands were covering your eyes as you tried to peek through any possible space, but there was no use, Baekhyun's fingers were squeezed tightly together in front of your view.

"Baekhyun!" You chuckled breathlessly, "Where are you taking me?" The said male was standing right behind you, guiding your way with his chin resting on your shoulder. The past few days hadn't been the brightest, in fact, they had only been somber, black and white.  You had already lost the count of the number of times you had cried the past week. Baekhyun had announced to you that he was going to enlist the next year, the words had completely shattered your heart into pieces. The first reaction you had, had been going into denial, not being able to accept the fact that you weren't going to see your fiancee for a whole year or more.

It hadn't been the reaction Baekhyun had hoped for, and it would've been a lie if you said that you hadn't fought over it a few times. Eventually, with some time to spend for yourselves, you understood that it was inevitable and that there wasn't much of an option for Baekhyun.

But there he was, covering your eyes and taking you somewhere, you had absolutely no clue of what to expect since he was doing this in his own house, that you in fact by now knew like the pocket of your own jeans.

"You'll see," He eventually whispered into your ear, pecking your neck in the process. This whole situation was making a huge weight lift from your chest. After the few fights that you had gone through you had feared that Baekhyun was going to give you the cold shoulder, that the two of you would be living under a cold tension, but the fact that he was trying to surprise you reassured you so inexplicably much, making the growing anxiety in your chest die down. 

"Alright, we're here," Baekhyun announced, you could tell that he was trying to sound as nonchalant as possible just to make the surprise more impressive, but he was barely containing his own excitement. Your chest was pounding loudly, but it was such a sweet feeling that your lips curled upwards into a bright smile even though you were yet to see what Baekhyun had been up to.

In a few moments, the hand cream scented hands left your eyes and rested on your waist instead, your breath got caught in your throat when you saw everything that was surrounding you. Baekhyun had turned his little garden into a sparkling field. On the trees were hanging small yet bright lightbulbs, on the grass were arranged a couple of candles into the shape of a circle, leaving an open space, making it possible for you to step inside it. A little further away was an oddly familiar round table, a flowery tablecloth was underneath the neatly set plates.

There was so much to look at you had almost forgotten that Baekhyun was standing behind you, probably very nervous because you weren't saying anything, doubting that you were liking what you were seeing, in the end, he faked a cough and you snapped out of your trance, and faced him, he could tell from the look on your face that maybe he hadn't failed after all.

"When did you do all of this?" The words came out breathlessly and your man didn't give you the satisfaction to answer your question, but instead wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at you, taking your hand in his before you could beg him to answer. Without any words, Baekhyun fished the phone out of his pocket and as soon as he had tapped on the screen, he had already put it back where it had been.  Before you could question again, the soft melody of an acoustic guitar started to play from a hidden stereo and for a moment you tried to figure out where he had stuffed the device and without noticing, he had already dragged you into the candled circle.

You may play the song now ✨🎶

Hoy desperte con ganas de besarte 

Today I woke up wanting to kiss you

Two fingers enclasped around your chin, turning your head into another direction, your eyes meeting his soft brown ones. 

"My face is here, baby."He murmured, your heart fluttering at the unusually sweet tone of his voice as if there was honey dripping from his words. His hands were placed on your hips as he pressed your bodies together, you didn't hesitate to lace your arms around his neck as the two of you rocked slowly to the soothing music.

Tengo una sed de acariciarte

I'm feeling eager to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter