🍒p l a y b o y🍒

b e a u t i f u l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes were carefully taking the scenery of the orange colored sky from the big windows. The clock was ticking silently and you could only wish for it to go faster, the heart was beating nervously in your chest because you knew that the next few minutes were going to be spent with someone you much rather would avoid. But now you had got yourself into this, and Byun Baekhyun would always make sure that you wouldn't get away. You had asked him to come and meet you up, because once for all, you were going to call a quit. This relationship meant nothing, and all you could do was regret the very day you asked him to play as your fake boyfriend for an only week. But the game had only started for him.

As if someone had been listening to your thoughts, the familiar ringtone of your phone started playing, echoing between the walls as you fished it up from your pocket. Your eyes were shining at the phone, blessing whoever was calling you right now. However, as soon as your thumb reached for the green button, you felt a chest press against your back, a large and warm hand slipping the phone out of your hand, the touch sending cold shivers down your spine. Your eyes shut close, too slow, You told yourself.

"Don't pick up the phone, you don't need it now, so leave it alone." His voice was barely a soft whisper, his hot breath tickled your ear and you were struggling to keep yourself from leaning against him. His perfume was strong and empowering your senses, making you dizzy. He proceeded to end the call and place the phone out of your reach. Once again you could only curse yourself mentally for never being able to do something against him. For some reason, it took all of you to push yourself away from him and face him. Your heart was still beating painfully against your ribs, and the way the teeth dug into your lips gave it away to him that you were nervous.

He lifted an expectant eyebrow and you and the more he stared at you the smaller you felt under his intense stare. He was your supposed fake boyfriend, yet he had so much power over you, to the point that you almost feared him, in the end, you didn't know what this man was capable of.

"Baekhyun I-" I just want to end this, once again, you couldn't get the words over your lips, why was it so hard? All you wanted was to unwrap yourself from his finger and be free. But why was it that you were hesitating, struggling. There was a faint smirk on his face for the fastest second before he eventually took a step closer to you, not afraid to cross the line.

"What's wrong, kitten? Why are you worrying?" His voice was soft and sweet like syrup, "It's just the two of us, you can tell me everything." He continued while absentmindedly twisting a strand of your hair around his pretty finger, knowing exactly what effect he was having on you. Your hands tightened into fists next to your sides as the blood rushed directly to your cheeks, hot air forming in front of your face. 

 Baekhyun knew exactly what you wanted to say, but his little game was too fun to end so soon. There wasn't any card that he didn't know how to play. His face inched closer and you almost flinched in surprise but held yourself from doing so, you couldn't show any more weakness than you already were.

"It's alright honey, tell me everything," Baekhyun insisted, his lips moving against your cheek as he talked, enjoying the way your legs were obviously starting to shake at his touch, he knew how to make your heart flutter, how to make the shivers run down your spine, he knew your heart so well. In fact, he knew his way to every girl's he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter