044

Lost and Found

Sammy yawned as she stepped down the stairs, she rubbed her eyes as she headed straight for the kitchen. She paused as she realized that it was empty.

“Did he disappear or something?” She mumbled as she opened the patio doors, her Doberman pup came running to her from the living room.

“Hi, sweetheart. I still haven’t decided what to name you yet.” She cooed as she picked him up, Somin walked towards the pool and started to look around, she flinched as she reached for the cut on her head.

“Which~”

“You’re up early.”

She turned to her left, Sehun was walking towards her, he was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and a baseball cap.

“Why are you walking around topless this early?” Somin muttered as she set the puppy down.

“I was at the garage, checking your cars.” Sehun replied as he reached her, Somin nodded back.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“Not exactly okay, but~”

Sehun started to chuckle as he took one step closer to her, Somin stepped back and eyed him warily.

“I have something to show you today, can you go out?”

“It’s just a cut, Oh Sehun. It’s not like I can’t walk.” She shot back, Sehun smiled and took another step towards her, Somin was about to move back when she felt her back press against the wall.

“Really? You’re going to do this with your mafia minions watching?” She sighed, he smirked at her before pinning her to the wall, she felt his fingers entwine with hers.

“Oh Sehun.” She eyed him warily, Sehun chuckled heartily before giving her forehead a quick peck.

“I’ll make breakfast.” He said before walking towards the house.

“Put a shirt on while you’re at it.” Somin muttered before waving the puppy towards her.

 

 

Hong Daehwi slammed his fists on the desk and turned away. He couldn’t reach Jo Inkyu and Nam Dookwan was being detained at prison.

His lackeys were all trapped. And he didn’t understand why it was happening; there was no way Somin could have done everything.

“Sir, you have to be careful. Korea Air just finished filing their complaint against you and none of the lawyers we approached are willing to take our defense.”

“This girl is just power tripping, she’s using her family’s money to prove a point. How childish.” He spat, his secretary winced.

“She’s not the one doing this, sir. At least, she’s not alone.”

“Then that Kia brat? What can that boy do? They’re both the same.” He rolled his eyes.

“Then, are you feeling better now, sir?” His secretary asked, Daehwi reached for his stomach and winced. He had vomited all over the restaurant last night and his tummy also had problems after eating.

“There’s a possibility that they could be behind everything, sir. So please, stop this. That..young man is not an easy enemy.”

Hong Daehwi exhaled and loosened his tie.

“Well, it’s time I pay him a visit then.”

 

 

Sammy was dressed in a pair of ripped denim jeans and a loose Dolce and Gabbana blouse as she headed down the steps, she could hear Sehun talking with his men in the living room.

“Is something wrong?” She asked as she joined them, the guards bowed politely before leaving the two.

“I just saw what you did. Very nice of you, Park Somin-ssi.” Sehun said jokingly.

“What did I do?” Somin asked, and then she noticed a black Lamborghini park at the curb.

“Oppa’s here.” She muttered as she headed for the front door, Sehun smiled to himself as he looked at the video on his phone again.

“Oppa,” Somin greeted the older male as he walked in, Jaejoong frowned as he immediately scanned her face and his eyes went to the bandage on her forehead.

“We really should ask the lawyers to move quickly. I want that man in jail.” He said darkly before stepping into the house.

“Hmm, you let him spend the night. I’m going to tell your father about this.” Jaejoong commented as he saw Sehun in the living room, Somin sighed and followed the older male.

“Oh, you’re not allowed to work for a week, by the way.”

“Oppa, you didn’t need to drop by and I’m okay now, no need to stop me from going to~”

“Not really, hyung. She has a bruise on her elbow and collar bone because of the incident yesterday.” Sehun chimed in; Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at the girl as he started to take out the food that he brought.

“But she already got her revenge, so it’s kind of even.” Jaejoong chuckled heartily, Somin blinked at the two.

“What are you talking about?” She asked as she picked up a piece of kimchi from the container.

“Someone uploaded a video of Hong Daehwi spilling his guts at the restaurant last night. And it wasn’t just his guts too.”

Sehun sat down on one of the stools. Somin remained quiet, still unsure.

“Didn’t you tell them to do that instead of having him taken down?” Sehun gently reminded her.

“Right, I asked for that.” She smiled to herself; Jaejoong gave her a thumbs up.

“I had a feeling you were behind it, Kia boy. Good job.” The older male commented before walking towards the fridge. Sehun smiled to himself, Somin glanced at the two before making her way back towards the living room.

“I should be happy that they get along, but I’m kind of worried too.” She mumbled to herself.

 

 

“You didn’t really need to replace the car. I can still have that repaired.” Somin said as Sehun pulled to a full stop in front of an odd looking building, it looked very sleek and modern, but there was something off about it.

“And, I saw the pile of shopping bags and boxes you asked your flying squad to sneak into my house.” She said pointedly as she slid down from the car, Sehun smiled and walked towards her.

“I thought you liked shoes.” He said as he took off his baseball cap and secured it on her head.

“Well, yes, but~”

“Then keep them. I also bought you more jeans, since you love wearing those almost non-existent skirts anyway.” He shrugged as they walked towards the building together.

“Non-existent..what?” She balked at him, Sehun didn’t reply and let her in the building first. He led her towards the elevator, they arrived at the top floor and the girl didn’t notice the num

“I mean, you don’t need to buy me things, I can~” Somin halted when she noticed the male who was sitting on the floor.

“Where are we?” Her eyes widened as she noticed the men in dark suits, she started to hide behind Sehun’s frame as she looked at the bloodied man on the floor.

“This is the man from yesterday, the red sedan.” Sehun stated, Somin looked at the male again.

“Why are you showing me this?” Somin sighed, Sehun smiled and turned to face her.

“What do you want to happen? Do we send him to the police? Or, you have anything else in mind?”

“If I knew we were going here I would have asked you to buy me more stuff.” She sputtered, Sehun grew amused. Somin glanced at the male again, she could see the large purple mark across the male’s cheek. There was also crusted blood on his jeans, Somin bit her lip and looked at Sehun again.

“Just send him to the police. What else can we do? It already happened.” She said, Sehun’s brows rose, she noticed how his forehead creased. He exhaled and crossed his arms.

“You’re not happy with my answer, huh?” She grinned.

“He deserves more than just a~”

“Sehun-ah, let the police do their job. And, he’ll link Hong Daehwi to this too, that will be good too.” She said as she placed one hand over his, Sehun pursed his lips before giving one of his men a nod. They picked up Jo Inkyu and hauled him out of the room.

“Hong Daehwi wanted to have you kidnapped, I hate it.”

“Then, I wont drive alone again, and, I’ll ask the mafia hyungs to even join me in the office.” She offered, Sehun lips quirked up.

“From three to six then.” He nodded, Somin balked.

“More mafia hyungs? No, I’m not you, I don’t need~”

“Take it or leave it.” Sehun mused as he leaned down to meet her gaze.

“Well, at least while Hong Daehwi is still running around freely.” He added before nudging her shoulder in a playful manner.

“With you around what can he do?” She muttered to herself, Sehun smiled then his phone started to ring. He took it out from his jean pocket and looked at the screen. Somin followed his gaze, and her forehead furrowed briefly.

Jung Minhee

“It must be work,” Sehun was about to touch the green icon but Somin placed her palm over the screen.

“Later. Take it later.” She said softly, Sehun paused and nodded.

“Okay, what do you want to do today?” He asked before taking her hand and walking towards the elevator.

“You’re not going to work?” Somin’s lips quirked up.

“I took a day off, I had a feeling you might need me.” He joked as they got inside the elevator.

“Of course, any excuse to torture mister Red Sedan.”

Sehun rolled his eyes at her.

 

“Still, thank you, Oh Sehun. What a way to make a girl feel safe.” She winked at him before standing on her toes to kiss his cheek.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++