030

Lost and Found

Korea Air’s head of security cursed under his breath as the Mercedes Benz sped around the basement parking lot without any sing of slowing down. Seven of his colleagues were also chasing after the said vehicle.

“Stop that car!” He barked as he walked after them, and then he stopped when he saw the two males step out of the elevator.

“What’s happening?” The older one spoke, his brother followed his gaze and his brows rose.

“Familiar style of driving.” He mused.

“Didn’t she call you earlier?”

“She did.”

“President, vice president, I’m sorry, this car just~”

The car pulled to a full stop before them, the two male started to chuckle.

“It’s okay, you can go.”

The head nodded and gestured for his men to follow, the driver slid down from the car and grinned at her cousins.

“Did you forget to put pants on? And, since when did you go to law school?” Korea Air’s vice president, Kim Myungsoo asked before approaching Sammy with a hug.

“I came from a pool party, oppa. Cut me some slack.” She rolled her eyes at him before hugging him back.

“Sammy, we weren’t expecting you. Is everything okay?” Myungsoo’s older brother, Jaejoong asked as he approached the two.

“I’m okay, oppa. I came here to…repay a debt.” She said before hugging the older male, Myungsoo paused.

“What debt?” He asked, Sammy pointed towards the Maserati parked right across them.

“Manager Hong’s car.” Jaejoong spoke, Sammy smirked before walking back to her car and then she took out something.

“Park Somin.” Jaejoong warned, Myungsoo chuckled in amusement.

“What are you~”

“He was the one who burned mine, oppa. He paid that man to burn my car.” She explained, Jaejoong paused.

“Do you have another one of those?” Myungsoo asked the girl with a grin, Somin chuckled and tossed the baseball to her cousin.

“Of course, I knew you’d help.”

Jaejoong could only watch as Sammy climbed over the car’s hood and started to smash the windshield while his brother started thrashing the trunk.

“Sir,” Their security started to rush back, Jaejoong raised one palm to halt them.

“Let them be. Switch off the CCTV cameras.”

 

 

Sehun was leaning against the hood of the R8 as he watched the car rolled into the curb. Somin slid down from the vehicle and looked at him.

“Kai told you.” Sehun said, he had his arms crossed as he watched her.

“Yeah. It was Hong Daehwi.” She shrugged as she approached him, Sehun gave her a small smile.

“Why are you not asking me to explain?” Sehun took her hand in his.

“How long have you known?”

“The day after the accident, I had to had it verified to be sure.” He replied, he tugged on the sleeve of the hoodie she was wearing, his lips curled up.

“What about the video?” She asked, her forehead creased.

“Chanyeol hyung already had the site taken down, all traces of that video is gone. But~”

“That wont stop the talk.” She sighed and leaned her head against his chest.

“On the brighter side, people will think highly of you. You chose some commoner over your rich ex boyfriend.” Sehun said lightly

“You’re quoting them now?” She murmured as she looked up to meet his gaze.

“This…This wont put you in danger, right? I mean, you don’t like being under the spotlight~”

“No one will talk about me. That I can assure you.” Sehun said as he cupped her cheek.

“I know we can’t report this thing about Hong Daehwi, since, well you got it through your…network. And I’m kind of happy about it.”

Sehun blinked at her, she smiled at him.

“Sammy, someone just paid a man to burn your car and today, a video of well, your ex and I fighting over you was uploaded~”

“I know, I know. But I did something today that you would be very proud of.” She said excitedly before rushing back to her car, Sehun chuckled.

“What would that~” Sehun halted when Sammy took out what looked like to be a set of license plates but they were badly dented.

“Samantha~”

“These are Hong Daehwi’s. Nice, right?”

“Hmmm, what did I get myself into?” Sehun mused before taking the plates from her.

“I’m not even going to ask how you got them.” He murmured as he set them down, Somin chuckled.

“And, thanks for lending me your clothes. And the car. You seem to enjoy doing that.” She said carefully, Sehun nodded.

“You know why I do that, right?” He replied, Somin paused, her brows rose briefly.

“I think..I do.” She bit her lip.

“I wont ask for an answer now. Just…don’t avoid me.” Sehun met her gaze evenly.

“Sehun, I’m a mess. You can’t actually want me.” She shrugged at him, Sehun smiled and shook his head.

“You’re not a mess, Sammy.”

“Sehun, ever since I got back all I~”

“And you’ve always been strong enough to deal with them all. I mean, look at you, you just thrashed someone’s car.” Sehun pulled her to him, Somin shook her head.

“Tomorrow’s a Sunday, can I take you out to breakfast?” He asked before wrapping his arms around her.

“You can come pick me up if you want. And, I need to move to my place tomorrow too.”

“I thought we were going to talk about earlier?” Sehun asked as he pressed his nose against her hair.

“I don’t think there’s anything to talk about. I kissed you back, I’m sure you felt that.”

Sehun chuckled and pulled back.

“You’re too blunt for words.”

“I’m trying not to panic; I start my new job on Monday too. You’re not hanging around a Park Holdings’ heiress for money now. It’s a Korea Air heiress.” She winked at him.

“Does that mean more money?” Sehun joked back, Somin snorted.

“You should go inside; I’ll pick you up tomorrow.” Sehun let go of her and kissed her forehead.

“Maybe a little later than eight? I want to sleep in.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, go.” Sehun gestured for her to go towards the house’s front door.

“Good night, lawyer ahjussi.”

 

 

“What?” Hong Daehwi was fuming as he looked at his car, his secretary looked away and shook his head the security personnel.

“There were no witnesses, sir. And, the cameras were off for maintenance.”

“Are you guys doing your job properly? Can you see this?” He bellowed at the males, they all remained quiet.

“Who are you trying to protect? Who did this?”

Nobody spoke, Hong Daehwi exhaled and loosened his tie. His secretary turned behind him and the head of security smiling to himself. He halted and his brows rose.

A bigger storm is coming.

“Oh my, what happened here?” Mrs. Park walked towards them, Hong Daehwi regained his composure and faced her.

“Vandalism, yeobo. Probably some people who aren’t happy about the divorce. They blame me for it.” He said softly, the security personnel shook their heads and walked away.

“Well, fixing that wont be of use. Let’s get you a new one.”

Daehwi nodded and hooked the lady’s arm around his.

“Have you seen that video of Samantha? I mean, how could she get in trouble again? Now with her boyfriend and Jaebum too.” She complained as they got inside the waiting car.

“Isn’t that Im boy getting married in a few weeks?” Daehwi asked carefully.

“Yes, that’s right. I don’t know what to do anymore, her father will probably fix this for her. I just don’t understand what she’s doing.”

“She has history with that Jaebum, huh? I saw the video, Somin was stunned when she saw him.”

“Jaebum and my daughter..they go way back. He was her first boyfriend.”

Daehwi smiled to himself and leaned back on his seat.

 

 

“Oh, so you’re not going back to your old self.” Somin blinked as she stepped out of the house wearing a pair of light colored denim jeans and an off-shoulder blouse.

“What?” Sehun grinned at her.

“Now that it’s out in the open, you ditch your Kias?”

Sehun looked at his vehicle, he had taken his Aston Martin DB11 out today. Sammy chuckled as she reached him.

“What would Jaebum say?” Sehun said teasingly, she rolled her eyes at him.

“Well, oppa told me this morning about the video. They managed to trace the owner of the camera. Now it’s just a matter of finding him.”

“I know, hyung gave me a name.” Sehun said as he opened the door for her. Somin paused.

“Should I be worried?” She asked tilted her head at him, Sehun laughed.

“No. Unlike yo, I don’t have baseball bats hidden in my trunk.”

“Ya!” Somin glared at him, he continued to laugh.

“Thanks for not avoiding me, miss Park.”

Somin smiled to herself and shook her head.

“What else do I not know, Oh Sehun?” She asked softly, Sehun paused, his forehead creased.

“You know almost everything about me. My family, my background and even~”

“Being with me might damage your reputation.” Sehun spoke, Sammy grew confused.

“Is this about the mafia thing? Because, Sehun, I~”

“There’s a reason why I didn’t go to those prestigious high schools like you and Kai did.”

“Well, I studied in Singapore.” She nodded quickly, Sehun bit his lip and started to smile.

“I grew up surrounded by…my mother’s side of the family. It was…very different.”

“Oh my god, bad boy style?” Sammy started to grin, Sehun looked at her warily.

“I was kicked out a few weeks after class, so I was sent to a reform school. Then college, I got into SNU, then SNU law.”

“So, you think, I might get judged because I’m dating a reform school alumnus?”

“Yeah, you chose me over someone better.”

“When did I choose you?” Sammy replied.

“Oh, we’re doing this now?” Sehun took one step closer and pinned her against the car, she smiled. He smirked as he leaned down to kiss the side of her lips.

“Is it too early to tell you this?” He said lowly as he pulled back.

“What?”

“Why would you want to work in the same building as Hong Daehwi?”

Somin gave him a small sheepish smile, Sehun shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

“I was hoping no one would realize that.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++