042

Lost and Found

 

 

“Young miss!” Two guards ran towards the Audi as it pulled over at Choi and Min’s curb, Somin slid down from the vehicle and the guards panicked when they saw the cut on her forehead.

“We’ll take you to the hospital, young miss.” They offered, she shook her head and took out a napkin from her purse. And then they saw the car’s backside, the guards froze.

“Were…you in a car accident, ma’am?”

Three more men in dark suits appeared, Somin shook her head again and wiped the blood off her hairline.

“I need to see Sehun, where is he?”

“We last him at the café, he was talking with some friends. Are you okay, young miss? We can walk you in.”

Somin winched before talking.

“No, it’s fine. Please..take care of the car for me.” She said before heading towards the doors, the guards bowed politely as she walked away.

Somin paused as she approached the doors, she saw the red sedan slowly drive away from the building. She bit her lip before going through the glass doors.

 

 

“It did happen, oppa, during our third year.” Minhee laughed and leaned back on her seat, Sehun smiled and shook his head.

“I didn’t get an ounce of sleep that day because of the exam, how would I remember that?” He replied.

“True, you studied like crazy back then, oppa. You didn’t even notice the freshman girls who would follow you around.” Minhee leaned over the table and smiled at him.

“I was~” Sehun paused when he saw Somin walk in the café, he stood up.

“Somin-ah, w~” He froze when he noticed the dried blood on her forehead. Somin was staring back at him, then her eyes went to the table.

And then she saw his phone sitting right beside his cup of coffee, Minhee was staring back at her with a small smile on her face.

“You were here.” Somin stated, Sehun started to walk towards her, but the girl took a step back. Sehun grew confused.

“Somin-ah, why are you bleeding? What happened?” He asked, Somin didn’t reply, instead she just turned away from him.

“Park Somin.” Sehun reached for her arm, but Somin tugged it back. Guards started to rush towards the couple.

“Don’t follow me.” She stated flatly before walking away from them, Sehun’s forehead creased.

“Sir,” One of the guards spoke urgently, Sehun watched as the girl headed for the doors, she hailed for a cab and quickly got inside.

“Get the license plate and make sure she’s safe.” Sehun ordered, one of the guards nodded and left them.

“What happened?” Sehun exhaled and loosened his tie as he walked towards the elevators.

“You should see the young miss’s car.”

 

 

“What exactly happened?” Chanyeol asked as the nurse cleaned the cut just centimeters under the girl’s hairline.

“This car hit me from the back and I hit my head on the wheel.” Somin replied as she looked at her fingers. Chanyeol’s brows rose, Somin flinched when the nurse applied some ointment and disinfectant.

“The doctor will be here soon to check on you, miss Park.” She excused herself before leaving.

“And that car? Where is the driver?” Chanyeol said as he sat down beside his cousin.

“Kai and I were in Yeouido, I was driving back to the company…when I noticed this red car tailing me, oppa.”

Chanyeol halted, Somin exhaled and shook off her shoes.

“I panicked slightly, so I started to speed up. Then this car came up behind me, and started bumping his fender against the bumper, it happened thrice, I think.” She murmured as she tried to flex her left shoulder. Chanyeol exhaled and stood up.

“Sehun? Does Sehun know?”

Somin looked up, and nodded.

“He probably does. I don’t know, I don’t care.” She murmured as she slid down from the bed and walked towards the restroom. Chanyeol paused, confused.

“You don’t care if he doesn’t..know?”

 

 

Sehun cursed as he saw the damage on the Audi, he ran his fingers through his hair before taking out his phone.

“We checked, sir, someone was tailing after her, this must be why the young miss got hurt.”

He turned the screen on and halted, Somin had left him numerous missed calls.

“No.” He said to himself, his guards looked at him, not knowing what to say.

“What do we know?” He spoke as he loosened his tie.

“We got footage from one of the surveillance cameras a few blocks away, it was an old red Ssangyong model, sir.”

“Trace the license plate, you know what do after that.” He said as he called for his car, the guards nodded.

“Sir, young miss went to her cousin’s office. They went to the hospital together.”

“Okay, get that done. And, get her a new Audi.” Sehun stated before walking towards the Mercedes Benz and sped away from the building.

“Who could have done it? Why threaten her in broad daylight?” One of the guards muttered.

“Whoever did it, that person made the younger master mad. That’s something nobody wants to happen.”

 

 

Chanyeol looked up as the doors opened, Kai and Somin were chatting while they waited for her X-ray results.

“Sehun-ah,” He spoke as Sehun walked into the room, Kai was about to wave the male over when he heard Somin sigh and turn away from him.

“What happened? Did you need stitches?” Sehun said as he reached her, Kai’s brows went up when he sensed the tension between the two.

Somin didn’t reply, she looked at Sehun.

“Oppa, tell Doctor Seo that I need to go home. Just have the results sent to my place.” She spoke as she slid down from the bed and grabbed her purse, Chanyeol glanced at Kai for help. The younger male could only watch as Somin picked up her coat and her phone from the table.

“Somin-ah, don’t be like this.” Sehun grabbed her arm, Somin looked at him. He bit his lip as he cupped her cheek.

“I kept on calling you. Then I realized that you may have been in a trial or at court, so I stopped. I rushed back to your office thinking…” She trailed off, her forehead creased as she pushed his hand away from her face.

“You know what, never mind. I want to rest.” She finished before leaving the room, she shut the door behind her.

“What did you do?” Kai groaned and plopped down on the couch.

 

 

Sehun rolled up his sleeves as he leaned back on the table and waited. One of his men had reported to him that Somin had arrived home safely and was now resting, Kai was also with her.

He looked up as he heard the steel doors open, a black SUV drove inside.

“We caught him trying to dispose the car, young master.” One man reported as they hauled out a lanky male out of the vehicle.

Sehun exhaled and gave them a small nod, the male was dragged towards him.

“We tried asking him why he did it, but, he refuses to speak.”

Sehun’s smirk appeared as he leaned down to look at the male.

“Why did you do it, Jo Inkyu-ssi?” He asked in a calm tone, the male laughed and sat up, he was struggling with his bound hands.

“Why? Can’t I? It’s my car to destroy.”

“Hmm, makes sense.” Sehun nodded as he stood up straightly, Inkyu smirked at him, but it didn’t last long as he yanked him up and made him sit on a chair.

“I wont ask again. Why did you do it?” Sehun asked, Inkyu’s eyes widened as he saw what was on the male’s other hand.

“Why? Were you scared that I really might kill that young miss?” Inkyu chuckled heartily, Sehun sighed and pressed the blade against his thigh. The male started to scream in agony.

“Who asked you to follow her?”

Inkyu turned silent, he was looking at his stab wound with panicky eyes, Sehun smiled before yanking the blade out and blood started to flow from the injury.

“I will destroy you.” Sehun stated flatly as he met the male’s gaze.

“I—I was paid, someone…handed me cash and told me to follow her.” Inkyu stuttered, Sehun looked up, one of his men started to move forward.

“He also instructed that I try to scare her, and…he also requested that if I could take her, he’d pay me more.”

“Who is this person?”

“It’s that man, he’s on the news. The one that Korea Air lady chose over her husband. Hong Daehwi.”

Sehun paused briefly, his fists curled before turning away from the male.

“I already told you everything, will you let me go?” Inkyu begged.

“Sure.” Sehun nodded as he faced Inkyu again.

“But, you hurt her.” He said conversationally as he approached the male, Inkyu tensed.

“You made my girl bleed. That’s something I can’t let go.”

“I was paid to do it, I didn’t~”

Sehun eyed him briefly and with one quick movement, the tip of his shoe connected with the man’s jaw, Inkyu was knocked out of consciousness as he landed on the cemented floor with a loud thud.

 

“Clean that up.” Sehun grabbed his coat before getting in his car.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++