048

Lost and Found

 

Hong Daehwi was yelling at the three men who were blocking him from even touching the front gate of Somin’s house.

“Who are you to do this? Don’t you know who I am?” He spat at them.

“I don’t know how much she’s paying you, but if you block me one more time~”

A loud purr of an engine made him pause, before he could react, Sehun slid down from the car and strode towards him.

“You shouldn’t be here, you shouldn’t even be out of your house.” He said conversationally, Daehwi smirked at him.

“Whoa, now that you’re chaebol skin is out you’ve got guts? Hey, brat, mind your own business. This is a family issue.” Daehwi chuckled at him, Sehun’s jaw twitched.

“Exactly, you are the reason why one family was torn apart.” He stated, Daehwi smirked at him.

“Sending someone to burn her car, film her without permission and now, having someone almost kidnap her, you should be dead by now.” Sehun was smiling, his guards looked at each other. Sehun heard Chanyeol walking after them, he looked up briefly before facing Daehwi again.

“You’re a little slower than I expected, from Nam Dookwan and Jo Inkyu, don’t you see a pattern?” Sehun took one step closer to him, his eyes were cold and empty. Chanyeol looked around and chewed on his lower lip.

Oh Sehun was not just angry, he was raging.

“You’ve done enough; I’ve let you breathe for way too long.” He spat, Hong Daehwi started to laugh at him.

Chanyeol tensed and took out his phone.

“What now? Are you going to scare me with Korea Air’s cases against me? I’ve hired the best lawyers, Kia boy. Better than you.”

“Do you think I’ll let the justice system interfere?” Sehun chuckled, Daehwi was about to react when Sehun suddenly grabbed his neck.

“Do you think nothing would happen to you after hurting her like that?” He questioned as his grip tightened, Daehwi tried to claw his arm away, but Sehun just pushed him back against the steel gates.

“And now, you boldly show up here, thinking I’d let you get to her again.” Sehun hissed as Daehwi turned purple.

“Sehun-ah,” Chanyeol spoke, Sehun’s smirk widened, and then he suddenly dropped Daehwi, the older male fell down and started to cough.

“Great timing though, I needed to stretch.” Sehun said before kicking his gut once, twice, and it went on and on. Chanyeol started to panic as Daehwi coughed out blood.

“You’re a pest. You need to~”

A loud honk made him stop, Chanyeol followed Sehun’s gaze and saw the familiar Nissan GTR across them. Somin went down from the machine, her eyes went to Sehun, she noticed how the bruise under his eye was starting to lighten. Daehwi looked at her, his face was almost blue and he was coughing up blood on her driveway.

“If he dies, it’s on you.” Somin said without looking at anyone before walking towards the gates and entering her property.

 

 

“Where are you?” Kai spoke as soon as Sehun answered his call.

“I’m still at home, I~”

“Good, I need you to do something for me.”

Sehun paused, he put his tie around his neck and walked towards the mirror.

“What do you want?” He spoke gruffly, Kai was unaffected as he continued speaking.

“I was supposed to check on Shilla Mall today, but I was called to an emergency meeting.”

“Kai, I don’t~”

“Ya, it’s a partnership project between Samsung and Kia, Oh Sehun. You just have to appear there and pretend as if you’re interested, that’s it.” Kai cut him off, Sehun exhaled.

“I tried calling your father’s office, but he told me to call you instead.”

Sehun didn’t reply and proceeded to tie his necktie.

“I heard about what happened yesterday, at least we know she’s in Seoul now.” Kai said to him.

“What do I have to do while checking on that mall? Should I pick up some shoes for you too?” Sehun muttered back, Kai chortled.

“Make yourself useful and help me out with work since you’re a failure of a boyfriend, lawyer ahjussi.” Kai replied dryly, Sehun ended the call without saying goodbye.

 

 

Somin placed the purse back on the glass shelf and took a small step back, she checked her wristwatch again and shook her head.

“Is something bothering you, young miss?” Her guard asked, two of them had come with her as she roamed around, they were both holding onto some shopping bags.

“You don’t really have to carry them around, you can leave them in the car and~”

“It’s too risky for us to leave you alone, young miss. It’s fine, they’re not heavy.” The other one said with smile. Somin nodded and looked around again, she was about to walk towards the Balenciaga boutique when someone spoke to her.

“Wow, you’re in your natural habitat.”

She turned and found Minhee walking towards her, Somin paused and exhaled.

“I don’t have time for this.” She was about to step away but Minhee spoke again.

“Why don’t you give it up? I mean, you two would never work. What does a spoiled brat know? He’s one of the best lawyers in the country, how~”

“And you think you two would?” Somin replied, Minhee was about to speak again but the other girl cut her off.

“If it would work, I wouldn’t be the one with assigned bodyguards now. That would be you.” Somin stated, Minhee’s brows rose.

“These guys aren’t my men, they’re Sehun’s. You think you may have gotten between us, but it needs a lot more than an obsessed classmate to make me break, Jung Minhee-ssi.” She stated flatly.

“O—Obsessed?” The girl hissed at her, Somin smiled and shook her head at the girl.

“Stop it, it makes you look cheap. What would your fellow SNU law school buddies say when they see you this way? Desperately trying to win over a man.” She turned away from the girl, she paused as she noticed a familiar figure walking by the glass panels.

tumblr_pai2olVCaz1sblhg1o3_540.gif

Sehun stopped as soon as he saw her, Minhee followed the girl’s gaze. Somin looked at the girl again.

“Go ahead, give it another shot. Try seducing him again.” Somin mused at her before walking away.

“I’d love to see you fail.” She muttered to herself as she reached the escalators.

 

 

Sehun’s eyes followed the girl as she walked further away from them. Minhee approached the male.

tumblr_pamzeeJtqO1uazfmoo1_250.gif

“Oppa, I~”

“Don’t. Just don’t.” Sehun’s gaze went to her, Minhee’s forehead creased.

“You destroyed the one thing that’s been keeping me sane lately, and I don’t know if I can speak to you again.”

“Oppa, she’s not good for you. She’ll only~”

“Are you going to say that I had to change because of her? Because I’ve always been Kia’s son. I just didn’t want people to know.” Sehun spoke, Minhee bit her lip.

“You were a good friend, Minhee. I always admired you for that, but you…you went overboard.”

Minhee looked away, fresh tears were threatening to roll down her cheeks.

“Please stop doing this.” Sehun said before sidestepping the girl, he made his way towards the elevators and started to scan the area.

tumblr_pakd3jOaWM1x34098o7_400.gif

Sehun closed his eyes briefly in frustration, he looked down and saw Somin standing by a Givenchy cosmetics stall, she was smiling as she spoke with the sales assistant.

“We’ve already secured the property, sir. And, Hong Daehwi has been admitted to the hospital, he claimed that he’d be filing complaints against you but, we took care of it.”

Sehun nodded, his eyes never leaving the girl. He saw how Somin exhaled before taking her purchases, then she paused and looked up.

Her eyes met his briefly, he noticed how her forehead furrowed before diverting her gaze, Somin thanked the lady before walking away from the stall.

Sehun swallowed and looked away, he placed his hands in his pockets.

“Take care of the Korea Air issue. Prevent him from having a lawyer represent him.” He stated, his secretary paused.

Sehun never did this kind of thing, he never used his power when it came to something that was related with his job.

“Yes, but the firm representing him now is~”

 

“I don’t care. Make them drop him. Now.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++