040

Lost and Found

 

Jaebum looked at his secretary incredulously.

“What do you mean you just found out today?” He snapped at the male.

“There’s been no records of him until today. His name just appeared in their website, but no explanation has been given. Lawyer Oh Sehun is president Oh Jungbook’s only son, sir.”

Jaebum exhaled and loosened his tie before dismissing the male. The meeting was going to end any minute now and he knew that he was in deep trouble.

He heard the doors open and Im Banking Group’s stockholder started to walk out one by one. He saw Somin and Chanyeol chatting as they walked together, Jaebum exhaled before approaching the girl.

He felt Chanyeol’s gaze on him, but Somin gave her cousin a smile and he stepped away.

“I wanted to talk to you, Jaebum-ah.” She said.

“Please, stop this. You may think that doing this will make me come back to you, but no. it wont work. We…can’t be like that anymore.”

“How come you never told me? Was it part of your plan from the beginning? To make me look like a fool?” He grabbed her arm, Somin shook her head.

“What are you saying?”

“Everything I did was to protect you, Somin. And yet you let this joke go on, how could you?”

“Is this about Sehun being part of Kia? You were the one who started it first, you kept on calling him out because he wasn’t in our level, Jaebum-ah. Those were your actions, your words.” She stated as she tried to pull her arm back, but Jaebum just yanked her forward.

“You can’t do this to me, Somin. You can’t leave me for him.”

“You left first.” She replied, Jaebum froze.

“Let go, Jaebum. Please, don’t cause a scene. Not here.” She pleaded, but Jaebum shook his head.

“No. You’re~”

“Why can’t you keep your hands to yourself?” A voice joined in, Somin looked up and saw Sehun walking towards them. She bit her lip but she gasped when Jaebum pulled her to him, she winced as he wrapped one arm around her.

“You don’t deserve her, what do you know?” Jaebum spat at him, Sehun shook his head before taking one step closer to him.

“Don’t make me do this, Im Banking Group.” He spoke calmly, but that made Somin pause, there it was, that change of tone in his voice.

“Get your hands off her.” Sehun stated flatly, Somin tried to push the male back.

“You may have think you have the upper hand now but~” Jaebum stopped when Sehun suddenly yanked his arm off the girl, Somin took a step back.

Jaebum was wincing in pain as Sehun’s firm grip on his arm tightened, he started to push the male away from her.

“Sehun-ah,” Somin grew worried, she saw her three guards watch from the distance.

“I said get your hands off her.” Sehun repeated before dropping his arm, Jaebum flinched as he rubbed his forearm repeatedly.

Sehun exhaled before buttoning his coat and stepping away from the male, Somin could only stare at Jaebum.

“Are you not coming?”

tumblr_pa6vrhfLQF1rz948yo1_540.gif

Somin glanced up, Sehun was looking at her questioningly. He extended one hand to her, she nodded before walking towards him and placing her hand over his.

Sehun kissed the side of her head as they moved forward, he glanced at Jaebum briefly before getting inside the elevator.

 

 

“Sehun really did it. I have no words.” Chanyeol mused, Kai shook his head in amusement.

“Why do you think he did it? Just because of Jaebum?” Jena asked as Chaeyoung walked over to their group.

“He…Well, that can be a factor, but I guess he got sick of all the rumors surrounding his relationship with Somin.” Kai said, he glanced behind them and saw Sehun’s father speaking with other executives from different companies.

“It was getting annoying too, especially with Jaebum. Who does he think he is?” Chaeyoung made a face, Yeol chuckled and pulled the girl closer to him.

“What happens now? By now, people already know about him. Doesn’t he hate that?”

“I think he finally realized it,” Kai looked at Jena.

“Realize what? That being an ordinary lawyer is no fun? We’ve been telling him for that years.”

“No, not that.” Kai smiled.

“He realized that Somin’s worth all the risk. That’s why he did it, and in a way,”

They saw Jaebum step out from the elevator, he had an ice pack pressed against his forearm. Chanyeol’s brows rose, somehow he had a feeling why the male was applying cold compress on his arm.

“He was marking his territory.”

 

 

“She’s helping out that Samsung boy? For his wedding?” Hong Daehwi sat up from his chair.

“Yes, it’s already on his schedule, he’s going out tomorrow meet up with miss Park.”

Hong Daehwi’s lips quirked up and set his phone down, he looked at his secretary.

“What about that lawyer?”

“Sir, to be honest, I don’t think it’s smart if we target him too, just today~”

“I know, I saw the news. Smart kid.” He chortled, the other male bit his lip.

“Do you not know about the rumors surrounding Kia, sir?”

“Why do I have to know that? I just have to scare that brat so he wont meddle with Somin’s affairs again.” He rolled his eyes, his secretary scratched the back of his head.

“What time will she be going out?” Daehwi asked.

“About ten in the morning, it might be difficult for us to get near her because she has bodyguards.”

“Bodyguards?”

“No one knows who those guards work for, they aren’t under Korea Air’s or Park Holdings’ payroll.”

“I don’t care. I just want that brat to suffer. She put me through so much, all my hard work went down the drain just because she decided to throw a tantrum.”

“Sir~”

“She took my child away, they’re gone now. I can’t find them.” Daehwi snapped at him, the male looked away and bit his lip.

“I’ll get Somin for this. I will make sure she’ll beg me to kill her instead.”

 

 

“That was some crazy back there, Oh Sehun-ssi.” Sammy said as she slid down from the car, Sehun killed the engine and walked after her.

“I had to do it. How did dinner with your grandfather go? Did you get scolded?” He asked as they walked towards the basement’s elevator, the two were at a shopping mall in Gangnam.

Sammy noticed how the other customers would glance at Sehun as he passed by then they would check their phones right after. Photos of him and his father were already spreading in the Internet, they were just waiting for confirmation from Kia regarding who really was. And only one explanation made sense to the public.

Sehun was Kia’s male heir. Obviously.

And he looked the part too.

“No, I got praised.” She replied with a proud smile as her eyes roamed around the department store.

“Well, my mother asked me to invite you over dinner. Is that okay?” Sehun asked as they reached a Givenchy boutique. Somin’s brows rose up and her attention went to him.

“She wants to meet me?” She balked, Sehun chuckled.

“She thinks you’re awesome.” He winked at her as he picked up a mustard colored purse.

“Well, I didn’t know~”

“Sehun oppa?”

Sehun looked up, Somin followed his gaze, she stopped herself from rolling her eyes before asking the sales attendant if the pair of heels she was holding had her size.

“I saw the news; this is what you’ve been hiding since we were in law school?” Minhee asked as she reached him.

“Not exactly hiding, I just preferred not talking about it. What brings you here?” He spoke to her.

“Well, I got off work early to buy a present for my niece. But, still, it was quite a shocker, oppa. The whole office is talking about it.” Minhee touched his arm.

“It looks like I have explaining to do then, ah, right, Somin-ah, this is~”

“They don’t have my size. I’ll see you at Hermes.” Sammy said before stepping out of the boutique, Sehun bit his lip.

“She’s very pretty, oppa.” Minhee nodded with a small smile.

“I’ll see you at work.” Sehun said before excusing himself and walking after the girl.

“I take that you’re not in a good mood.” Sehun mused as he s one arm around Somin’s waist.

“Not really, but guess who still doesn’t have a Pororo plushie?” She muttered to herself, Sehun chuckled. Sammy glanced behind them and she caught Minhee staring back at Sehun.

“I’ll buy you one later.” He said before kissing the side of her head, Somin smiled to herself and glanced at Minhee again, the girl had just turned away from them.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++