052

Lost and Found

Jaejoong exhaled and leaned back on his seat, Mr. Park was also with them inside the conference room.

“What did the authorities say?” Mr. Park spoke, Chanyeol paused, he looked at the elder again. Myungsoo bit his lip, not knowing how to explain. Mr. Park had just arrived from Jeju, he was on a business trip when news of Somin disappearing made him fly back in a rush.

“Actually, uncle, they were asked not to get involved.” Chanyeol said carefully, the elder halted in confusion.

“What? Why would you let that happen?” He demanded, Jaejoong glanced at the elder again.

“Sehun’s asked them not to.”

“Sehun? Why would he? We cannot handle this on our own. What is wrong with that~”

“Uncle, Sehun can take care of it.”

“What are you saying? Is he trying to be the hero here? Somin has been~”

“Everything that happened so far, uncle, Hong Daehwi’s lackeys being captured quickly, Hong Daehwi being locked up in prison in no time, was it not obvious?”

Mr. Park paused, his brows went up.

“I saw on the news, but I thought you three just managed to speed things up with the court.” He cleared his throat.

“Sehun was behind all that.”

“So, those rumors are true?” He murmured, Myungsoo and Jaejoong nodded.

“Remember the car incident that happened to Somin? When she was being tailed?”

“I do.”

“Sehun had that man delivered to the police in a garbage bag.”

The elder’s eyes widened in shock, Myungsoo shook his head.

“He was still alive though, Somin was able to divert his attention quickly.”

 

 

Somin coughed as she tried to move, she opened her eyes and looked around her.

“You’re awake, princess.” A masculine voice, she looked around, her eyes adjusting to the sudden brightness.

There was a male standing at the other end of the room, he was wearing a black hoodie and dark denim jeans.

“W—What…are you doing?” She struggled as with the rope around her wrists, her legs were starting to feel numb.

“I’m just returning the favor. You were so adamant in destroying my brother’s future.” He said as he walked towards her, it was then Sammy noticed the resemblance.

The male before her looked a lot like Hong Daehwi.

“You probably don’t me, but I’ve been with Korea Air longer than you.”

“You would have come up on my background check.” Somin replied flatly, the male chuckled.

“Hyung managed to sneak me in using a different name, well, not that it matters now.” He said as he leaned over to meet her gaze evenly.

“Everything was going so well, until you decided to interfere.” He hummed, Sammy was about react when Hong Daeman suddenly struck her across the cheek. Sammy winced as she landed on the floor with a loud thud.

“You spoiled brat.” He hissed, Somin felt the sides of her cheek sting, and she could taste blood in .

 

 

“Sehun-ah!” Kai rushed towards his friend, they were just a few miles outside of Seoul.

The male was on his phone, he kept on refreshing the screen.

“Ya! Why are acting alone? Chanyeol~”

“He took her, right under our noses. He managed to take her!” Sehun snapped as he threw the phone on floor in frustration, Kai paused.

Sehun ran his fingers through his hair and leaned against his car, he crossed his arms.

“No one knew about this brother, Hong Daeman used another name to~”

“I know that, but if only I dug deeper, I would have noticed something off~”

“Sehun-ah,” Kai cut him, Sehun exhaled and looked away.

“They can’t find his signal; the last time spot his phone was~”

Sehun’s phone started to ping again, he quickly picked it up. Sehun slid his finger across the screen, Kai’s eyes went to the device.

There was a red dot blinking continuously on the screen, Sehun zoomed in on the location.

“Wait, isn’t that…a school?” Kai murmured.

“It’s just ten minutes from here, Sehun, we~”

The other male had slid inside his car and sped away from him, Kai exhaled.

“Hong Daeman is a dead man.” Kai murmured, then he saw the two black SUVs also speeding along the highway.

“Well, his flying squad finally caught up.”

 

 

Somin yelped in pain as Hong Daeman pulled her chair upwards again, he was laughing as he straightened her up.

“Look at you, you’re bleeding.”

“S—Stop this, you’ll just get hurt.” She coughed, the man started laugh at her.

“Hurt? You’re the one bleeding right now, princess.” He said mockingly, Somin closed her eyes briefly.

“You destroyed our family, hyung…he managed to get in, he worked hard, but what did you do? You jeopardized all that!”

“He destroyed my family, er.” She spat back at him, Daeman chortled.

“Your mother was the best, hyung had her wrapped around his finger.”

Somin shook her head, ignoring the pain all over her body.

“Do you think this would help? Kidnapping me?” She replied.

“Not really, at least I get the satisfaction on killing you with my own hands.” He replied before walking towards her, before Somin could speak, he wrapped both of his hands around her neck.

“This is payback. Where’s your money now? Can it protect you?” He hissed as his gripped around tightened, Somin started to struggle, she desperately tried to kick him away, but she failed.

“If only you didn’t interfere, I wouldn’t have to kill~”

Somin’s eyes widened when Hong Daeman was lifted off her.

The male was literally lifted off of her, and the next thing she saw was Daeman being tossed to the tiled floor with a loud crunch, he started to scream in pain as he reached for his knee.

“You want to kill her?” A familiar voice spat, Somin struggled to sit up. She heard Kai’s voice as she rushed into the room.

“Sammy,” She felt Sehun pulling her up, his fingers brushed against her ankles for a few seconds and she could finally move her legs again.

“You will pay for this!” Daeman screamed as more men in dark suits entered the room.

“How is she?” Kai spoke, Somin felt Sehun’s hand under jaw as he made her look at him.

“Sehun-ah,” She choked, his eyes zeroed on the purple marks on her neck and her bleeding lip. She saw his jaw clenched and unclenched, his eyes turned cold as he lifted her up in his arms.

“T—Thank you.” She struggled to speak, Sehun’s eyes went to her.

“Kai will take you to the hospital.” He spoke, his forehead still creased, but his eyes were elsewhere. Sammy followed his gaze, one of his men had Daeman pinned to the ground with a shovel on his palm. Sammy flinched when she felt Sehun’s lips touch her forehead briefly.

“Hey, Sammy.” Kai voice was filled with concern as Sehun gently passed the girl to his friend.

“Leave him.” Sehun spoke immediately, he ed the first two buttons of his shirt as he approached the injured male. His men stepped back, all ready to move on command.

“I’ll take care of him myself.” Sehun stated as his eyes went to the male, his lips curled up as he stepped on the shovel harder, Hong Daeman screamed as the metal dug deeper onto his palm.

“You want to kill her?” Sehun repeated with a flat tone, Daeman just continued to scream as blood oozed out of his hand.

“S—Sehun-ah, come.” Sammy called after him as Kai stepped out of the room, Sehun looked up, his face softened for short moment before the two disappeared out of his sight.

Sehun pulled the shovel out the male’s palm without warning and he tossed it away. Daeman had tears rolling down his cheeks.

Sehun straightened his coat and looked at his men.

“Bring him to his brother. You know what to do after that.”

 

His men bowed in unison, Sehun walked towards the doors and left the room, he made his way towards his car and tailed after Kai as he drove away from the building.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++