037

Lost and Found

Sehun shook his head at Kai as they sat down, Somin looked at him.

“What was that?” She asked him.

“I believe I just met Nam Dookwan.” Sehun said as he sat down, Kai chortled.

“Oh,”

“After the whole video incident, I thought he was going to stop. But, he’s been tailing you around for a few days.” Sehun said carefully, Somin’s brows rose up.

“Your men saw him?” She asked, Jena picked up the menu.

“Yeah, I figured why not get rid of him now, I needed to do some stretching anyway.” Sehun said nonchalantly as he looked around them.

“That’s the kind of Sehun I met in high school.” Kai whispered loudly, Jena laughed.

Somin grew amused, she looked at him again.

“I didn’t murder him, don’t look at me like that. I was nice to him.” Sehun cupped her cheek briefly.

“How nice were you?” She replied with a wary gaze.

“I only broke one arm.” Sehun defended himself, Kai shook his head.

“How cute.”Somin said dryly.

 

 

“I cannot believe this.” Chanyeol pouted as he strolled in the kitchen. Sehun’s men were helping out with moving Sammy’s furniture into the house.

“She’s not a child, Yeol. And your house is like ten steps away from here.” Chaeyoung chuckled at him.

“Oppa, don’t overreact.” Somin was grinning as she picked up her margarita. It was already late in the afternoon and they were all gathered for her housewarming party.

“I mean, we let you set up the bubble machine and foam machine, stop whining.” Chaeyoung kissed his cheek.

Just an hour ago, Chanyeol had barged in and marched towards the pool, and installed not just a bubble maker machine, but also a foam making one. Now, it looked like a seven-year-old’s birthday bash.

“Sehun’s here.” Yeol spoke up, Sammy glanced up from her drink. Sehun was dressed in a plain black shirt and nicely fitted denim jeans, he took off his baseball cap as he slid down from the car. Sammy smiled to herself.

“Right, I met one of his friends the other day. That…Minhee? She must be younger than him.”

“Minhee? Jung Minhee?” Jena chimed in as she joined them, Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

“Why? Is she bad news?” Somin grew confused at their reactions.

“Not really, but she used to have this huge crush on Sehun back when were still at SNU, she’d follow him around campus a lot.” Chaeyoung snorted.

“Oh, then~”

“Hi, here’s the child you requested.” Sehun kissed her cheek before setting a ball of fur on the counter in front of her.

“Oh my god!” Jena squealed, Somin looked at the puppy before her. She picked him up and kissed his head.

“Thank you, lawyer Oh.” Sammy beamed at him before proceeding to hug the puppy.

“Well, I don’t get a hug, but that’s cool too.” Sehun chuckled before getting himself a drink.

 

 

“I know, what she did was wrong, honey. But, you have to stop drinking.” Misook said as Daehwi picked up another bottle.

The male sighed and ignored her, his brows furrowed deeply as he recalled the call he got from the police station earlier.

His complaint against Sehun was dropped, it was never processed to begin with. And, another call came from Nam Dookwan, he had been admitted to the hospital.

“Is Dookwan sure it was that young man? I mean, why would Sehun do that to him?”

“You know him; he doesn’t want anyone reaching out to Sammy.” Daehwi quipped, the lady grew confused.

“It doesn’t make any sense.”

“Honey, he knows that Dookwan and I are friends, that’s why he did it. Just to get back at me, because I warned him about his relationship with your daughter. I was just looking out for Somin, you know that.”

Misook exhaled and shook her head.

“I know, I don’t know what’s gotten into her, really. But,” She said as she sat beside him, Hong Daehwi tensed briefly.

“Was that all true? About your fake diploma? And about the discrepancies in the finance department?” She spoke softly, the male shook his head.

“Your daughter is just trying to manipulate the company, honey. Why would I lie about that?”

And I will get her for that.

 

 

“What’s up with you, Oh Sehun? Finally decided to step into the limelight?” Chaeyoung asked jokingly as they sat in the patio. Kai and Somin were by the pool, arguing over which lights to switch on in order to create a more aesthetically pleasing view.

While Jena watched in amusement, she had Somin’s Doberman pup in her arms as she lay down on one of the lounge chairs.

“I saw those photos, it looked intense.” She said, Chanyeol nodded.

“I just didn’t feel like being patient with that man anymore.”

“What if it affects the case? Your bosses will hear about it.” Chanyeol spoke, Sehun shrugged.

“The divorce is pushing through either way, Somin understands that.”

“Im Jaebum is still sputtering nonsense about you, and with him being linked to Somin again…it might shed some light on you.”

“I know, hyung. But it doesn’t really matter anymore, people are already talking about me. Might as well just go along with it.” Sehun mused before picking up his drink, and then Jena padded towards them. Chanyeol blinked at him in surprise.

“Ya! Look!” She said as she set the pup on Sehun’s lap, Chaeyoung looked up and she beamed. Chanyeol followed their gazes and he rolled his eyes.

“It’s her cousins! The Kim brothers!” Chaeyoung sighed dreamily, Sehun glanced behind him.

“Happy new home, baby girl!” Jaejoong greeted as they reached the pool.

“Hyung!” Kai chuckled.

“I’m glad you two made it, oppa.” Sammy walked towards them and gave the two males a hug.

“Those are Korea Air’s executives, Sammy’s only two cousins in her mother’s side.” Chanyeol told Sehun.

“Those two, like,wow. Every time I see them, it’s just wow.” Jena murmured, Chanyeol made a face at the two before lifting the pup in his arms.

 

 

“The famous lawyer Oh, I like what you did with that Hong Daehwi.” Myungsoo mused as he shook the younger male’s hand.

Sehun nodded back with a smile.

“I heard he tried to file a case against you, but it was dropped.” Jaejoong said as they sat down, Somin looked at the two.

“Naturally, it would be dropped, hyung. He’s a fraud himself.” Chanyeol nodded.

“Speaking of frauds, don’t worry, baby girl. Our legal team has already prepared the documents. We’ll be having a board meeting this Monday.” Jaejoong spoke, Somin looked up from her bowl of fries.

“Everyone’s going to be there, haraboji too.”

Sehun glanced at the girl, she nodded back and set her food aside.

“It’s going to be okay, we’ll be there.” Myungsoo pinched her cheek, Somin swatted his hand away in annoyance, Sehun grew amused as the two cousins squabbled.

“And, when are we going to discuss about that Im Jaebum? He’s creating too much talk. Who’s going to take care of it?” Jaejoong spoke, Chanyeol looked up.

“Sammy, I know it’s not your fault, but it’s kind of creating bad press. You have to ask him to stop.” Myungsoo murmured, Somin exhaled.

“Do you want oppa to do it?” Jaejoong offered, Sehun glanced at the girl.

“Im Banking Group will be having a general stockholders’ meeting next week. I’ll bring this up with him by then.”

“They are?” Chanyeol asked, Sammy nodded.

“I got the email yesterday.”

“Good, just tell me if you need anything.” Jaejoong mussed her hair. Sehun quietly took out his phone and checked his emails, his brows went up as he noticed an email from Im Banking Group that was forwarded to him by his father’s secretary.

“Ya,” Kai walked up behind him, he looked up.

“Need another proxy for that?” He mused as he sat down beside Myungsoo. Sehun followed his gaze, Kai was looking at his phone’s screen.

“No. I won’t be needing one.” He nodded, Sammy looked at him questioningly. He touched the tips of her damp hair before giving her a small smile.

 

“It’s a work thing. I’ll go get you a towel.” Sehun patted her hand before standing up.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++