035

Lost and Found

 

Sehun’s lips thinned as he saw the photos surfacing online. He was parked right outside Somin’s home, and it didn’t need a genius to figure out that she wasn’t in.

Speculations had already begun about what happened earlier, people were shocked that he used his fists against the Korea Air executive, some were questioning his capability as being Somin’s legal representative while the rest just wanted to know what really went on between the two males. And there was also a question about who he really was, since the reporters couldn’t find anything much about him.

“What do you want to do with those photos, sir?” One of his guards approached him, Sehun looked at him.

“The office called asking if you wanted them taken down.”

Sehun shook his head before speaking.

“Don’t. Not yet.” He replied, the male nodded before stepping away. Sehun looked at the house again, his forehead furrowed deeply. And then his phone pinged, it was an email from the firm. It was informing all partners that the firm had decided to hire a new junior partner.

Sehun brows rose as the photo of the person started to load, then he paused as he recognized the photo.

“It’s~”

His phone pinged again, it was a text message from the same person.

I’m transferring over to your territory. Should I call you sunbae now instead of oppa?

Sehun was about to reply when a thought struck him, he looked at the house again.

“Somin.” He murmured before sliding into his car and driving away.

 

 

“Ugh, that head.” Kai muttered, Chanyeol looked up.

“I just don’t understand him. He wants her back, fine. But really? Up to this extent? That he’s willing to jeopardize not just his name but also his?” Jena muttered as she finished her salad.

“Cancelling the wedding. Now, people will really think that Somin got between them. Especially with what that Nayoung did at my party.” Chaeyoung stated.

“What happened to Sammy? Did Sehun find her?” Kai asked.

Chanyeol nodded.

“He texted me earlier, he had a feeling she’d be at some isolated park. She is.”

“Thank the heavens for high school delinquent Oh and his connections.” Jena nodded to herself.

“You mean his fists?” Kai asked, Chanyeol and Chaeyoung chuckled.

“He deserved that, alright.”

Photos of Sehun taking care of Hong Daehwi surfaced online and it instantly became a hot topic. Although it may cause more trouble for Somin and her parents, her friends enjoyed seeing Hong Daehwi’s bloodied face.

“What do you think he did to make Sehun lose his temper like that?” Jena asked.

“More like, what did he say?” Kai added, Chanyeol shook his head.

“He’s going to get it now. He managed to get into Sehun’s nerves.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“Im Jaebum should be careful then, Sehun might do the same thing to him if he doesn’t stop.”

“I know we should be talking about that, but, how about we focus on the fact that Jaebum called off his wedding right after being linked to Somin again? Isn’t that..worrying?” Jena spoke up, Kai sighed.

“Like I said, that head.” He muttered to himself.

 

 

Sammy exhaled and leaned against the hood of the car, she crossed her arms and looked at the view before her.

“Unbelievable.” She spat and bit her lip. She pulled Sehun’s hoodie closer to her and closed her eyes, an attempt to stop her tears from falling.

“This is unfair. Why did I even bother coming home?” She mumbled.

“It is. I don’t even get a text back.” A masculine voice made her pause, she glanced behind her. Sehun’s brows were knitted together as he approached her.

“Sehun-ah, I~”

“I know.” He nodded as he reached her, Somin bit her lip and looked away.

“Does this hurt a lot?” He asked as he gently cupped her cheek. She quickly shook her head, Sehun frowned.

“You kept this.” He spoke softly as he tugged on the hoodie she was wearing; it was his SNU Law School hoodie.

“I’m sorry this happened to you, Somin-ah. I’m sure your mother didn’t really mean it.” He said, Somin looked up to meet his gaze and then her shoulders started to tremble.

“I—I—It was..It was as if I was nothing to her…I..I am her daughter, how..how could she do this to me? She tossed me away for that man.” Tears rolled down her cheeks, Sehun shook his head and pulled the girl to him, he wound his arms around her tightly.

“I don’t understand; I can’t get through her.” She sobbed.

Sehun wordlessly kissed the top of her head and tightened his arms around her.

 

 

Sehun stepped out of the mart and made his way back towards Somin who seated on the hood of his car.

“Are you not hungry?” He asked her as he handed her the bottle of strawberry milk, she shook her head at him.

“Please tell me I don’t look like a swollen pumpkin or something.” She muttered as she took a small sip.

“You don’t.” Sehun smiled and leaned beside her, she shook her head and exhaled.

“What was bothering you the other day, Oh Sehun?” She spoke up, Sehun paused and looked at her.

“I let it slide because it looked like you didn’t want to talk about it. What is it? Can I help?” She said with a small smile, Sehun bit his lip.

“My parents visited me at work.”

Sammy nodded for him to continue as she struggled to open the bag of chips.

“Really? Is that bad?” She asked, Sehun took the bag from her and opened it.

“Not really, they just said some things that got me thinking.” Sehun replied as he handed it back to her, Sammy started to munch on them.

“What kind of things? Do they want you to work for Kia?” She asked as she inched closer to him and leaned her chin on his shoulder, Sehun smiled.

“Thankfully, no.”

“Then, what is it?” She mumbled as she chewed.

“Something about me…not keeping who I am.”

“Huh? They want you to announce who you are? Wouldn’t that be a little..” She trailed off and slid down from the car to face him.

“No. They just want me to stop hiding it. That means not taking down gossip sites or any rumors about my connection with the company.” Sehun explained, his forehead creased as he studied her swollen cheek.

“That sounds great, are you going to?”

“Do you want me to? It will help with the rumors too.” Sehun asked, Somin shook her head.

“It’s your decision to make, not mine. If you’re comfortable with people knowing, then that’s good. But if it makes you uncomfortable, don’t do it.” She said as she fed him a chip.

“I like how you make things easier for me.” Sehun said lightly, she snorted at him.

“I’m being serious, you love your job and I know that you don’t like being uncomfortable.”

“I’ll think about it. How are you feeling?” Sehun’s fingers brushed against her cheek before cupping the back of her neck.

“I want strawberry milk.” She murmured to herself, Sehun couldn’t help but smile.

“Shall I buy you one, miss Park?” He asked, Somin bit her lip and shook her head.

“We can get that later.” She grumbled before wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her face on his chest.

“I’m glad you stalked me here, Oh Sehun.” She said softly, Sehun chuckled, but then his expression changed. His jaw tightened and he placed one arm around her.

 

I will get him for you. No matter what happens, I’ll make sure Hong Daehwi wont be able to touch you again.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++