Chapter 7: Waiting Impatiently

I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo x You)

Y/N POV


And cut! Yes, that's it! I've finally wrote 6 chapters! I'm gonna keep this on my drafts for a moment. I hope my readers could wait patiently.


"Hey Y/N! What are you doing? You're making another story?", Micah peeked on my phone as we were having a free time.

"Yes, are you done reading my last story?", I asked my friend with a smile.

"Not yet. You know, we're always busy. I'm also wondering how you could update your stories despite of our busy schedule.", Micah pouted. "So, tell me, what's the title of your new story?"

"Eh? Finish my previous story first."

"Come on! Once I'm done with your previous story, I'll read your new story right away.", she playfully punched my shoulders.

"Fine, it's 'I'll Search'. It's a Jihyo fanfic.", I pushed her away.

"Would it be okay if you're going to give me a glimpse of your story?", Micah peeked on my phone again.

"No. You have to wait just like how my readers are patiently waiting.", I stuck my tongue out and went on another place.


Ugh! This is all Micah's fault! I forgot what I should write for the next chapter! Nevermind, I'll just write the next chapter next time.


"It's really strange. It feels strange.", I bowed and muttered by myself thinking that I was all alone.

"Hey! You look like a crazy woman banging your head on the wall.", Frances poked me. "What strange are you talking about?"

"Nothing.", I refused to tell her.

"Come on! We're friends. Spill.", she keeps on forcing me to talk to her about it.

"The way I'm writing my new story. It's strange. I've got a strange feeling about it.", I shook my head.

"You're just being crazy. Get up. Let's head somewhere.", Frances grabbed me harshly.

 


My friends and I went to the mall and we enjoyed messing around while walking. Window shopping is not that boring whenever I'm with them.


"Wait, I want to come inside here.", I interrupted my friends noise as I went inside a shop filled with Kpop merchandise.

"Waaah! Oppa! Lee Jong Suk!", Frances hugged a pillow with Lee Jong Suk's face on it.

"Kyungsoo!", Kaye admired a poster.

"I'm the one who asked you all to come here but you're the obsessive ones when we entered here.", I rolled my eyes and stopped when I saw a Twicetagram album. "How I wish I've bought this. I'll try to save money for their next album then."

"Y/N? Who's this? She looks pretty.", Shaira pointed on a Twice member making me slap her shoulder.

"Don't you dare take her away from me!", I pouted.

"Geez! I'm just asking! Her beauty is different from the others. It's unique. Is she mixed?", she rubbed her shoulder and continued to talk. "So I guess she's your bias then?"

"Yes, and thank you for praising her beauty. Although for me, she's very talented that's why I stan her. She's not a mix breed yet, her beauty is so natural. You want to see a childhood photo of her?"


I fished out my phone and searched on my gallery. Yes, my phone is filled with Twice photos especially their childhood photos to boast to others that they didn't undergo on a plastic surgery.


"Wow! She looks so pretty! You're right! She have a pure beauty but she really looks like a foreigner.", Shaira was filled with awe on her O-shaped mouth.

"Told ya! I also have my doubts. I haven't seen her father on any picture."

"Come on now guys! We've got to go!", Micah called us.

 

 


Jihyo's POV


"Finally!", I said as I'm done reading a fanfic.

Yes! I enjoy reading webtoons but people didn't know that I'm also reading some fanfics. I didn't tell the public about this hobby for authors not to be conscious on their written stories. I like to keep it a secret and I'm always finding out their shippings, and other stuffs. Except that, I'm innocent on s.


"Reading a fanfic again?", Nayeon rolled her eyes as she sat beside me.

"Let me be. I've got nothing to do anyways.", I searched for another fanfic.


Wow! Another completed fanfic! I like completed fanfics since it doesn't ruin my excitement. It's continuous.


"What are you doing Ji?", Momo hugged me behind my back.

"Hey! Momo look at this! I was about to read another fanfic. Guess what? It's a fanfic about you.", I .

"I don't like reading. Bye!", she escaped.

"Unnie! Let's go somewhere!", Tzuyu called for me.

"Where?", I asked her as I opened the chapter one of the fanfic.

"Anywhere. I'm getting bored just by staying here.", Tzuyu shrugged as she wore her coat. "Shopping sounds good."

"Shopping? Sure! Why not?", I got up and went with her after I saved the story.

 


Tzuyu and I went shopping on the mall until we felt hunger on our stomachs so we went on a fast food chain.


"Unnie, you find some seats for us. I'll be the one who'll order.", Tzuyu told me as I nodded.


I found a seat and waited for Tzuyu. What should I do while waiting for her? Oh! I forgot that I saved a fanfic. I'll read it now then. Wow! It's still the first chapter but I already came out on the story. This is interesting.


"Unnie, our food is here. I can disturb you right?", Tzuyu teased me as we started to eat.

 


I stayed late at night trying to finish the fanfic. I was wrong. I thought that I would be satisfied with a completed fanfic but I got more excited whenever the chapter ends. I keep on continuing up to the next chapter.


"Hey! You've got to sleep now! We still have a practice tomorrow!", Jeongyeon warned me as she switched the lights off.

"Wait! Few more chapters please!", I continued reading. "What the heck?!"

"Why are you shouting there?", Jeongyeon rushed to my side.

"Why is this author shipping me with Minari?!", I complained as Jeongyeon pinched me.

"You're being crazy!"

"I don't like it when someone ships me with my group mates!"

"Whatever. I'll go to sleep now.", Jeongyeon went to their room leaving me alone on the living room.


I continued reading the story and I am now on Chapter 37. I felt sleepy but I kept on reading the story as I got excited on the finale. I don't know what happened next.

 


"Yah! Jihyo! Wake up now! We'll go in 30 minutes!", Nayeon woke me up. "Why did you even sleep here?"

"Sorry, let's talk about that later. I'll prepare now.", I went inside the comfort room and took a bath.


Ugh. My head's aching now. What should I do? I guess I read too much last night. I like her work. I wonder if she's going to make another story next time? Here I am, waiting impatiently for another story from that author. I'll search for her personally if she makes another great story.