Chapter 26: Going Crazy

I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo x You)


Jihyo's POV


I kept on sending a message to Y/N but it does not reach her. It says that the user blocked me. Does she hate me so much for her to do this?


"Your face looks worried. What's up with you this time?", Momo sat beside me.

"I cannot contact her. I don't know if our internet connection broke or if she did really blocked me.", I answered. "Don't mind me. I'm okay."

"It's still funny that she's the author you got a crush on. What a small world.", she giggled.


The author that I like was you. Could it be that your words brought me closer to you cause I felt something about it?


"Not so funny.", I mocked Momo. "What should I do now? Should I let her go or should I go to her country just to be able to talk to her?"

"None of the above. Let destiny bring both of you closer again."

"Oh. So you're saying that I'm just going to hang my mouth open and wait for her again without doing anything?"

"Nope.", she raised her finger. "You've done so much in the past. I noticed many things that was strange that the others didn't mind."


So Momo was probably stalking me or observing me? This childlike person is strange too. 


"Let me recap what I've observed.", she pointed out.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*


"Ohh ahh hage!", I screamed out with anger during our first session.


Why do I have to scream my lines? I want to sing it clearly but my heart shouts just to aim it to my target. Hear me now.


"Woah! Ji! Your emotions!", Jeongyeon teased me. 

"Maybe it's because of my red hair.", I winked at her. "You know it's my favorite color so it could've been a factor to change my mood into a jolly one."

"Leader-nim didn't sound like a jolly one. Her expressions were more like, you know, vengeance?", I heard Momo whisper to Chaeyoung.

 

 

"Cheer up baby!"

"This time, you're so jolly leader-nim.", Chaeyoung patted me.


This song is to cheer myself up for everything that happened in my life. I might haven't overcome everything yet that's why I'm going to cheer up myself.


"Fighting!", Momo motioned to me.

 

 

"Good morning guys! We are going to have another comeback with a title 'TT'.", our manager talked to us. "So the story of this song is about how everyone feels when they reach puberty. In addition, you also have someone you like that has never noticed you so you're like 'TT'."


Someone I like that has never noticed me. Yes, you're that someone and that's the reason why we became awkward before just because of my feelings. After that, I lost you and the coldness filled up my world.


"Waaah! TT!", everyone followed manager-nim's hand sign. "We're like TT."

"And anyways you are going to have a fairytale theme.", manager-nim smiled. "I know you would look prettier with everything girls."


Fairytale theme. It sounds so childish but it amazed me cause my childhood is awesome though my favorite fairytale is not a common fairytale.


"Manager-nim!", I called her making everybody look back at me. "Can I choose my own character?"

"Hmm. I'll ask the production managers."

"Please."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'd like to be an ice queen."


I don't want to be Gerda, the one who searches for a special person. I've changed. I'm meant for another world. Let me be the ice queen as I am now a cold one.


"Ice queen?", manager-nim laughed. "What's that? Which storybook have you read that?"

"Oh! Manager-nim! She meant, 'Queen Elsa' of Frozen!", Momo raised her hand. "Frozen is the top cartoon movie right now and Jihyo would like to be that character! Don't worry manager-nim! It would fit her so much since Jihyo looks a little bit western!"

 

 

We had 3 title tracks already and 'TT' became a worldwide known song but I'm still searching for you and waiting for you to come. Please come knock on our dorm's door.


"Knock knock!", a yell and a knock disturbed our talk.

"Who's there?", Sana answered.

"Pabo! Just open the door! Why are you making a joke always?", Nayeon knocked Sana's head making her obey.

"Manager-nim! Why are you here?!", Sana exclaimed making us look at the latter.

"Knock knock!", manager-nim said again.

"Who's there?", Sana excitedly ask again making us laugh.

"But manager-nim you're already inside. Why are you still saying 'Knock Knock'?", Nayeon said.

"Pabo! That's the next title track!", manager-nim told us.

"Woah!", we awed.

"Why are the title tracks relating on me somehow?", I uttered under my breath.

"Ji, are you talking to yourself?", Momo giggled.

"I'm not."

 

 

"Jihyo? Are you sure you can do this?", manager-nim helped to stand me up.

"Yes, I'm sure.", I caressed my injured knee. "Besides, I don't want to miss a music video especially that this song has a strong meaning."

"What?! What does it mean for you?", Momo interrupted.

"Nothing. Teach me the new dance steps please.", I smiled gently at Momo.

"Sure. Come on now.", she started to sing Dahyun's intro. "Trying to let you  know, signeul bonae signal bonae."


Can I send a signal to Y/N too? I hope she receives my message for her that I miss her so much. Why is she so stupid to not notice me? My presence on one of the biggest girl group is too obvious, isn't it?

 

 

"Here's the lyrics of the 'Likey' guys! You can practice your parts now.", manager-nim gave each of us a folder with notes. "I'll see you later!"

"The tone sounds too cute.", Chaeyoung pouted.


I read the whole lyrics and gasped. Why haven't I thought of this before? What if Y/N clicked the heart below on our instagram posts?


"Let me take a selca.", I clicked my phone's camera and uploaded my selca.

"What's that selca for?", Momo teased me. "Or should I say, who's that selca for?"

"Pabo. Good night."

 

 

"Yah! We're already done taping 'Heart Shaker' and I'm so very happy!", Nayeon yawned. "We can go rest now."

"Niga mame deundago haru jongil bogo shipdago. Would you be my love? (That I like you. That I miss you all day. Would you be my love?)", I sang my part.

"There you go again. Your emotions are showing off again. Are you in love?", Momo laughed at me.

"Yes, in love with my lines.", I rolled my eyes towards her.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"So, did you think I forgot all of those encounters?", Momo reminded me. "So long."

"There were times that I didn't want to search for her anymore.", I talked again. "I guess this time, I don't want to talk to her anymore. Maybe I'm going crazy."

 

 


Y/N POV

"Can you fix this? There's something wrong with this and I know you're good in technology.", I gave my phone to my cousin.

"Let me see what I can do. What's wrong?", my cousin asked me.

"I can't communicate with a person.", I pouted.

"That person is special for you then.", she grinned.

"Of course!"

"Wait, this person was blocked."

"Eh?"

"You blocked this person using this phone and the connection was also blocked or is limited to other people only.", my cousin revealed.

"I didn't do that. I cannot do that.", my eyes widened.

"Maybe, your system was hacked by someone.", my cousin gave me my phone back. "There you go. I have fixed it already. I'm a pro."


It was hacked by someone? But, who could do such thing? Whoever did this was a jealous person but I'm thinking that the jealous person I only knew was Jihyo. She won't block herself with my phone right? But, she's the only one who opened my phone last time. This is crazy. I'm going crazy.

 


Author's Note:

Hi guys! So starting tomorrow and the whole week, I won't be updating due to Holy Week (Catholics' tradition) cause we are strictly observing fasting. I hope you'll understand. Don't worry I'll be back right after Easter Sunday. Love you all! Enjoy! I will all miss you! TT <3