Chapter 27: Don't Break My Heart

I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo x You)


Jihyo's POV


I was watching the sunset and it's been two weeks since you left me. I don't know what to do with my life right now. Ting! A notification from my phone. It's from _______. She published a new story. Oh my gosh! The drafts! She posted the chapter 1.


"Is it just me or it's true that your eyes are getting larger each day?", Nayeon laughed at me. "Hey Thomas! Are you watching some rated plus there?"

"Hell, no! Why would I watch those stuffs?! You're a creep!", I slapped her elbow receiving a groan from her.

"You're so defensive! So what's going on there?", she took the phone harshly from me. "Ohh."

"Now you know.", I took the phone back from her. "I'm not like you Nayeon."

"Wait, the author's Y/N right?", she said in a fishy way. "Why don't you tell her to make some one shots stories?"

"Ohh! So you know one shots?"

"Yes, of course. It's unfair that she would only post a story about Momo and you.", she gazed. "Another thing, tell her to make some s. I want some steamy imaginations with her."

"Don't you dare!", I pushed her away. "Eldest but immature."

 

 


Y/N POV


"Wow! Korea's cool!", Lina was amazed by the photos on my gallery. "It's cooler that you are together with the Twice members. People would be jealous at you if they'll find out about this."

"I hope not.", I shrugged. "Lina?"

"Yes?", she looked at me.

"Save money.", I bluntly told her. 

"Eh? What for?"

"I think someone's sabotaging me and Jihyo. Well, more like sabotaging me."

"How could you say so?"

"I can't communicate with Jihyo last time cause someone blocked our communication. I'm still in doubt if it's really Jihyo cause she's the only one who used my phone."

"Are you sure about that?", she asked me as I nodded. "But why would she do that?"

"That's what I'm going to find out but I'm not gonna chat her cause maybe there's this mysterious person tracking us!", I panicked a little.

"Hey! Calm down! I still have money cause I saved for Twice's concert last time. We can go now.", she grabbed me.

"Don't be too exaggerated. My money's lacking. Let me work again for a few weeks.", I took her hands off me.

 

 

"Have you found out who blocked our communication?", I asked my cousin. 

"Stupid! The blocker used your phone so of course! I won't know!", she despised me. "What? Do you want me to be your investigator now? Do you want me to get some fingerprints to determine that anonymous person?"

"Could you?", I held her shoulders.

"Of course not!", she shoved me away. "Besides, the fingerprints of that person won't be present in your phone anymore since you used it so many times already! Can't you just move on?

"What are the two of you talking about?", my aunt appeared.

"Nothing. I'm just asking for help from this lovable cousin of mine.", I winked at her.

"Liar!", my cousin yelled.

"Auntie, I have to go home now. Bye!", I waved goodbye at them and ran towards my home.

 


"Mom! Are you home?", I yelled.

"Yes honey, what do you want?", she answered from the kitchen.

"I'll go back to work on my part-time job. I have to save for something."

"What is it this time?"

"I want to go back to Korea.", I lightened up. "Don't worry mom, I'll use my own money again."

"You are not going back there.", she glared at me.

"But Mom-"

"I said no. No one can change my mind.", she went back to cook.

"Lina will come together with me. I assure you, I'm going to be safe.", I kept on protesting but luck isn't on my side.

"If you're planning to meet with that Kpop idol again, forget about it. You ain't coming back there."

 

Me: My heart's breaking.

Lina: What happened? Is there something wrong? 

Me: It's not just something, it's very wrong. Everything's wrong in my life right now. My mom won't allow me to meet Jihyo anymore.

Lina: What? Why is that so?

Me: I don't really know the reason but last time, I heard her and my aunt arguing about my vacation in Korea. I admit that my aunt mentioned Jihyo/ Jisoo. Geez. Help me.

Lina: Jihyo is not dangerous. Why would she hate her? Don't worry I'll help you with this. We'll find a way for the two of you to be together again.

Me: What you said sounds like I'm experiencing a forbidden love.

Lina: I can hear you laughing right now. Promise. I'm a badass lady. We can escape through this.

Me: Yuh! Just how you're escaping school badass lady!

 

 


Jihyo's POV


"You haven't messaged her anymore?", Dahyun gasped. "But unnie-"

"I give up. Don't force me to talk to her again. She blocked me.", I stared on the wall. "She keeps on breaking my heart."

"Then tell her that! Y/N is not that kind of person. She has sympathy for others.", Dahyun pointed out. 


It's easy for everyone to say such things cause they're not the ones going through this situation. Since younger days, she was the first one who broke my heart up to now.


"What do you expect me to tell her? 'Don't break my heart'? I'm fed up of everything that has happened in my life because of her. I want to have a rest. I want to relax. She's always the problem.", I bowed down. "And even if I want to tell her those words, I still can't. We stopped for good."

"No. I know there's something wrong about this. Let her explain. I know that she doesn't want this to happen.", she kept on persuading me. 

"If she still consider me as a special person for her, she should break down my walls."


But you did, right? You were also the first one who broke down the tall and hard walls around my heart, right? How could I hate you?


"It seems like I can't convince you anymore unnie. I hope you won't regret this.", Dahyun left me.

 

 

"Yah! Mina! What are you reading?", I can still hear Momo's voice from the living room. "Oh my gosh! You are reading Y/N's fanfic!"

"Shut up! You're too noisy!", Mina whispered slowly as I opened our room's door and sneaked to eavesdrop.

"Ah! You were hoping that she would write about you!", Momo .

"And how can you say that? I just want to appreciate her work."

"Stop lying! I can see it through you! You like Y/N!"

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello guys! It's been a long time! I'm back now! Happy Easter! I would also like to thank everyone for waiting patiently! God bless us all! (I'M SO EXCITED ON APRIL 9; BEST GRADUATION GIFT OF TWICE)... Search for some Easter eggs now! *GIVES AN EASTER EGG TO ALL OF YOU*