Chapter 32: I've Never Been In An Emergency

I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo x You)


Y/N POV


Seonchu? Where have I heard that name? Wait, isn't it one of my character?! I looked up and examined the guy's appearance. It's him! It's really him! That's what he looked like inside my mind when I was creating him!


"Seonchu?", I blurted out feeling a heavy pain in my head. "Seon-"

 

 


Jihyo's POV


"Y/N!", I heard Mina's scream making me look at her as Y/N dropped on the floor.

"Y/N!", I went to her. "Please! Call an emergency!"


Everybody in the mall panicked and helped us. What happened? Why did this happen to her? Could it be Mina's fault? I looked around and noticed that Seonchu cannot be found anywhere.


"Excuse me please.", some medical workers gathered around Y/N. "She's unconscious. We have to take her to the hospital."

"Excuse me, are you her relatives?", another medical worker asked me and Mina. 

"No.", I refused politely. 

"But we have to contact her relatives or someone closer to her to inform them about her condition.", he said. "We should also take her to the hospital so we have to tell her family."

"I'll go with you. I'm her girlfriend.", Mina blurted out making me glare at her. "This girl beside me is her friend."


Is she being serious?! Why would she call Y/N as her girlfriend? It's unfair that she would act as if they are in a relationship while I'm just a friend.


"What the hell are you talking about?!", I clenched my fists as we followed the medical workers who are taking Y/N to the ambulance. "How dare you call yourself as Y/N's girlfriend?! Why are you lying?! Are you that depressed to get her?!"

"What the hell are you thinking?! You denied her. If I haven't admitted that I'm a special person in Y/N's life, they could've called her aunt! Would you like that to happen?", she paused and grabbed me. "Would you want her aunt to blame you again and again? Remember Jihyo, I'm doing this for Y/N's sake."


Why am I stupid? Mina's right. Mina's wise. What am I? I don't deserve her. I keep on making risky decisions. But still, she could've just said that she's Y/N's cousin so that I wouldn't be too jealous.

 

 


We arrived at the hospital to soon and I asked Jeongyeon to dress herself as Y/N's father and I asked Nayeon to be Jeongyeon's wife.


"Tell me, what happened? Why did she fell like that.", I asked Mina while waiting outside for whatever the doctor is going to say.

"You made her fell.", she looked away.

"Why are you always acting like this?!", I pushed her.

"Is fighting your solution for this Jihyo?", she yelled. "Could we just act more like adults here? Please! Act like one for Y/N!"


I backed off and gulped my pride. For the second time, Mina's right again. I've got no chance with Y/N. I made her fell. Because of me, she was brought in the hospital once again. Sorry, I've never been in an emergency.


"What happened to Y/N?", the members rushed to us.

"Where are the parents of the patient?", the doctor suddenly came out.

"It's us.", Nayeon and Jeongyeon faked out.

"The patient will wake up sooner.", he smiled. "You could visit her now."

"Let's go inside now.", Chaeyoung opened the door for us.

"Anyways, I have to talk with her parents later.", the doctor looked back.

 

 

"Yah! Jihyo! I hate you!", Momo pouted.

"Shh! Don't be noisy! You might wake her up!", Sana motioned for Momo to be quiet. 

"Then it's good if that happens! At least, finally, she woke up.", she groaned. 

"Pabo!"

"Momo, why would you hate me?", I started thinking of reasons why she would hate me.

"You could've chosen me and Dahyun to portray as Y/N's parents!", she hugged Dahyun who shoved her away. "We always dreamed of being parents."

"Yah! I'm still a baby! It's only your dream!", Dahyun reasoned out.

"Yes, you're a baby.", Momo winked at her. "My baby."

"What's going on with the two?", Chaeyoung innocently asked me.

"Don't mind them. They have little minds.", I patted Chaeyoung's shoulder.


Everyone's being noisy except Mina who's focusing on her phone. I know she's fond of playing games but this time, she looks serious. It's not just a game. I bet.


"I have to go somewhere.", she stood up. "I'll be back."


We looked at her strangely trying to act brave just to ask her where's she going but no one dared to. I shouldn't question her anymore.


"And pretty please.", she added. "Stop following me wherever I go."


I guess that is pointed out to me. Yes, I shouldn't follow her anymore. She has her own life and privacy. I have to respect that.

 

 

 

Mina's POV


"Why are you here?", I asked the latter.

"Am I not allowed to be here?", the latter asked.

"What do you want this time?", I clenched my jaw.

"It's not like I have something I want. I'm not that bad. Why wouldn't you listen to me?"

"Stop. Don't hurt her.", I closed my eyes. "Don't ever hurt her or else you'll face me."

"Who told you I would hurt her? Enough is enough."

"You disgust me.", I snickered.

"It hurts to hear you say that.", the latter went off.


I hope you're not planning anything that would make Y/N suffer more. Why do I even care this much? Mayhe, it's because Y/N doesn't deserve this.

 

 

 

Jihyo's POV


"I'm so hungry right now that it seems like I could eat tofu.", Momo smirked at Dahyun. "Should I eat tofu?"

"Will that make you full?", Dahyun blushed.

"What the hell?", Nayeon said. "I don't know if I'm just really dirty minded or what I'm thinking is true."

"Yah! You could've asked for a food!", Sana told Momo. "I never thought that you could be a cannibal, Momo!"

"Stop acting like your innocent.", Tzuyu nudged Sana. "And Lina, let's go out. This room is cancer."

"Shut up guys.", I silenced them. "I'll buy foods for all of you."

"Want me to come with you unnie?", Chaeyoung asked as I nodded.

 

 


We went to a convenient store and chose some snacks for the members. After buying some snacks for the members in a rush way, I saw Mina together with someone. Why the hell are they talking to each other with a serious tone?! Does Mina know that person?!

 

 


________________________________

Author's Note: So, okay. What do you think about "What is Love?", and what is your favorite song on the album? :3