Chapter 36: Now, I'll Be Brave

I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo x You)


Mina's POV


"Are you feeling good now?", Seonchu asked me.

"So you called me just to ask that question?", I glared at him. 

"Is there something wrong if I'm just worried about you?", Seonchu told me. 

"Seonchu, I just left your house! Why would you worry a lot?", I got mad at him. "My members would doubt me if I kept on going out by myself! Not only that, Jihyo saw us last time near the hospital! She could've followed me here again. Don't you think it's to risky to meet each other again?"

"Relax! I want us to hang out together for you to calm down after all those dramas.", he walked along the shops making me follow him. "Whatever you want, let me buy it for you."

"So you're acting like a gentleman right now?", I snickered.

"I've always been a gentleman."

"Bla bla bla! Keep on talking."


An hour passed by and just as what he promised, he bought me some things especially clothes. I want to grab some snacks beside that beauty shop.


"Hey. Don't you want to buy something from the beauty shop?", he asked me while we're eating.

"Am I not that pretty for you?", I pouted.

"Okay. I won't answer that question.", he laughed. "I don't want to lie."

"Okay. I'll take that as a no.", I stood up.

"Where are you going?", he followed behind me. "I did not say anything."

"I'll go to the beauty shop and I'll make you regret.", I stuck my tongue out. "Whatever. You'll always find Jihyo prettier than me."

"Well, of course.", he shrugged.

"Mina?", that voice sent some high-voltage electricity inside my body.


I looked at Seonchu as I could see him looking at me directly. He's so pale and I could also feel my sweat dropping from my head.


"Yah! Y/N-ah! How dare you leave me on the shop?! I almost bought you everything and you'll just-", I heard Nayeon's voice as she paused. "Oh! Mina! Is that you? Who's the guy?"


I turned my head back towards Y/N who's face and eyes were getting red. Nayeon went towards me as she hugged me like she's glad to see me.


"Y/N, let me explain.", I ignored Nayeon as Y/N ran away. "Seonchu! What are we going to do?"

"Oh! Where is she?", Nayeon looked back seeing no one on Y/N's spot anymore. "Yah! Y/N! Why did you leave me again?! Do you want to play hide and seek?! Peek-a-boo!"

"Nayeon, wait.", I grabbed her before she could leave. "Take care of her please."

"Of course. The girl's mine.", she winked and left me.

"We're doomed.", that's all Seonchu could ever say.

 

 

 

Y/N POV


"Wait! It's raining! You could get a flu! Your headache is going to get worse too!", Nayeon placed her cap on my head. "Wait, Y/N! What's up with you?"

"Stop! I'm already tired!", I paused and looked straight at her. "You! Are you going to be a traitor too?! Do you have some dark secrets inside of you too?! Tell me now!"

"Y/N, what are you talking about?", Nayeon pitied me. "I might have a secret for you but it's not dark. I'm not a traitor for you Y/N. I might be a traitor for my groupmates, but not for you."

"Then tell me that secret Im Nayeon!", I yelled and I could feel the rain soaking us. "I hope that, that secret is reasonable! That it won't hurt me! Be brave enough to tell me and prove to me that you're not a traitor!"

"You don't have to shout at me!", she lost her temper. "I'm gonna tell it now! Now, I'll be brave! I'm gonna say that I like you Y/N!"


My furrowed eyebrows raised and I could feel the rain getting lighter. This is the honesty I have finally heard. She's so truthful.


"We should head back now Nayeon.", I walked away.

"So are you going to leave me again? This is the third time.", she stayed where she is.

"You're the one who's not leaving from that spot. I told you that we should leave, right?", I told her. "What do you want me to do? To grab you by myself in order for you to walk?"


She walked faster and she even walked like a model while walking towards me. She held my hand and intertwined hers to mine.


"This would be better.", she smiled until we arrived on their place.

 

 

 

Jihyo's POV


"I don't even know why she called me monster after all those years and those efforts I've done.", I sniffed while revealing everything to Jeongyeon, Sana, and Lina. "I don't understand her. I don't even understand why her aunt hates me. Her aunt even told me that if Y/N is going to remember everything, she would hate me. I guess she's right but why? How could she?"

"Don't worry Jihyo. I'm sure that Y/N was just lost. There's an exact reason behind all of this.", Jeongyeon wiped my tears.

"Do you want me to talk to her and ask her why she's acting like this?", Lina asked me with concern.

"No. Don't bother Lina. This, too, shall pass.", I faked a smile.

"Oh! Why are the two of you wet?!", Sana looked at the door that just opened.


I saw Y/N and Nayeon. Why is Nayeon holding her hand and smiling like a foolish one? I thought Y/N told me that she likes Mina, but what is this? And why do I feel hurt yet I can't take my eyes off their intertwined hands?


"I'll take a bath on Jeongyeon and Momo's room. You take a bath on our room.", Nayeon smiled at Y/N and finally let go of Y/N's hand.

 

 


"I thought you like Mina?", I entered the room and was glad when Y/N's done. "Was it just a lie? And what about Nayeon? Is it a lie too?"

"I don't like Mina anymore!", she screamed. "Both of you are monsters!"


Here you go again. Why are you calling me a monster and why is Mina being called a monster too? I swear, if Mina did something to Y/N, I won't let her pass this time.


"I'd better date Nayeon!", she added. "And by the way, Nayeon is truthful. She's also brave enough to tell me her real feelings."

"What?", I asked in disbelief. "Haven't I told you my feelings this morning? I was first-"

"Yes! But you still hide many lies!"

 

 

 

Mina's POV


Walk and walk. Here I am now. I talked everything to Seonchu and I'm glad that he's going to support me with this. Now, I'll be brave enough to tell you everything.


"Where's Y/N?", I asked Sana who's flirting with Lina on the living room.

"She's inside our room.", Sana bothered to answer.

"Hey! Where are you going?", Nayeon who's still on her bathrobe pointed her finger to me. "You shouldn't bother Y/N. Give her a peace of mind."

"Let me deal what I have to deal.", I pointed back at her. "Stay out of this. You don't know anything about this drama."


I twisted the doorknob to find Jihyo and Y/N yelling to each other. I grabbed Jihyo and pushed her outside.


"What the hell!", I heard Jihyo's voice before I slammed the door.

"What are you doing here?! Will you all please stop giving me a headache?!", she screamed at me as she tried to open the door.

"Let me tell you everything Y/N. Please give me a chance. I know I might have broke your trust but...", I felt my tears streaming down my face. "I changed. I changed because I've fallen in love. I'm in love with you."

"What a nice joke! Are you trying to escape from your problem Mina?!", she laughed at me. "You're in love with me while Seonchu is maybe your boyfriend?"

"Wait.", I held her hand. "Seonchu is my-"

"Where's my niece?!", Y/N's aunt shouted outside making all of us frozen.

 

 


______________________________

Author's Note: Okay! So this story is near to it's ending! Just 3 chapters left. Cry cry cry. TT