Chapter 20: Greedy

I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo x You)

 

Y/N POV


"Wait, there's an icing on your hair.", Mina leaned on me to take the icing on my hair. "So I'm right, it's really an icing."

"Mina.", I called her name as she realized that our faces are near to each other.

"Oops. Sorry.", she backed away. "Happy Birthday again Y/N."

"So, Mina, why did you take me here?", I asked her as she smiled again.

"Uhh. I just want to give you this gift.", she said as she showed me a present. "I hope you'll like this."

"I hope that this is not expensive.", I said as she chuckled.

"You deserve more than that.", she smiled making my heartbeat go faster than ever.


What is she talking about? I'm not going to lose the bet if I'm going to end up with Mina right? I shouldn't let this trap me. She's the mysterious member who gives me this sweet feeling.


"Should we head back now? The members will doubt us if the two of us are missing in action.", she headed back as I followed her.

 

 

Jihyo's POV


I can't see them kissing. I shouldn't see them doing such things. I never thought that Mina would be like Momo and Dahyun. I never thought that Mina would like Y/N. But the most thing I don't understand was that, why does it seem like that scene crumpled my paper heart?


"Jihyo unnie! Have you seen the birthday girl? We forgot to take a picture together with her!", Tzuyu approached me making me forget what I'm thinking.

"She is with-", I was about to tell her but another person interrupted me.

"Ji! Where's Mina? Her mother called her. She left her phone to me.", Sana said as she showed me the phone with 7 missed calls.

"Give me that.", Mina grabbed the phone and went outside again.

"Hey! Y/N! There you are! I was looking for you! You should've a picture together with us!", Tzuyu held Y/N. "Sana! Kindly call Mina to come back here right now please. This picture taking would only cost her a minute."

"Yes, I'm already here.", Mina appeared again as she stood beside Y/N.

"Yah! Tzuyu! You are so tall! You should go on the back and let Jihyo stand beside Y/N!", Jeongyeon scolded Tzuyu making her frown.

"Yah! Jeongyeon! You should've told Tzuyu in a calm way. What a rude human being you are.", Nayeon punched Jeongyeon.

"Everybody! The timer is set to 10 seconds! Prepare yourselves now! Here I go.", Chaeyoung adjusted the camera and ran towards us. "Everybody! Say cheese!"

"Cheese!", we shouted.

"Cookies and cream!", we laughed as Y/N yelled a different word.


We looked at the picture and laughed again when we saw how funny our faces are just because of Y/N's distraction. This is a very fantastic photo. I liked it since I could feel everyone's happiness even if it's a stolen shot. But, there's one thing I didn't like about this photo, it's Mina looking at Y/N with a different emotion on her eyes. This photo tells a thousand words. I'm being greedy.

 

 


Y/N POV


"Y/N.", Mina called me as I was about to update another chapter. "What are you doing?"

"Eh? N-nothing.", I locked my phone and stared at her.

"Are you hiding something?", she pouted.

"Nope, it's just that my eyes feel tired."

"Well, as much as I'd want to ask you to go out with me, it seems like I can't anymore. Sleep tight Y/N. Happy Birthday again Baby girl!", she waved at me as she stood up from our bed.


Baby girl?! Did she just called me a sweet nickname? Oh my gosh! I'm being delusional right now. My heart is fluttering.


"I mean, I'm still okay.", I gulped. "It's okay if you'd want me to go out with you."

"Are you sure? You should rest now if you'd want to.", she said with a worried tone. "We could go tomorrow."

"It's not good for you to come out during daytime and maybe you're going to have an unexpected schedule tomorrow.", I reasoned out just because I'd want to go with Mina. "Me? I could always rest anytime."

"Fine. Let's go.", she grinned.

"I should change first.", I stood up as she held my hand.

"No need. Let's just go. You look pretty anyways.", she smiled sweetly.


Why is she being sweet to me? Is she flirting with me? Gosh, focus Y/N. I never thought that Mina could be a flirt too.


"Where do you want to go Y/N?", Mina asked me while we're walking.

"Carnival?", I pouted.

"Any substitute for that place?", she went pale.

"Nope. I like rides.", I smiled. "But if you don't want to, then it's up to you. I'm okay with anything."

"No, it's okay. It's not bad to try right?"

"Are you sure Mina? If you're afraid of rides, I don't have to force you."

"No, truly, I'll conquer my fear then.", she smiled gracefully. 

 

 

"Ahhhh! Let me go down!", Mina yelled while we're riding on a ferris wheel. "I can't do this anymore!"

"Minari~ calm down please. I'm here. I won't let you fall.", I hugged her making her shut up until it ended.

"Thanks Y/N.", she blushed as we went down. 

"For what?"

"For comforting me. Because of you, I managed to keep quiet on the whole ride."

"Let's go to the carousel. That ride is slow. It won't make you yell like what you did awhile ago.", I as she blushed again. "Come on. You're not that bad yourself."

 


I looked at Mina who's letting her hair fly freely with the air. She's more magical than the unicorn I am riding. Why do I look at her like this? It's a sin.


"Hey! Come on now. The ride's over. We have to go on another place.", I woke up from the reality when she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh. Sorry. I got caught up.", I went down while she assisted me.

"Careful. Got caught up with what?"

"Nothing. I can't even understand myself."

 

 


Jihyo's POV


Are the two of them dating already? I know it's bad to stalk someone especially when it's about my member and my childhood friend but I can't help it. Am I being greedy?


"Where are they going now?", I muttered.


I watched them ride the ferris wheel and to my surprise, Mina is silent. I watched them on the carousel and it made me dizzy just by seeing the two of them enjoying themselves. Now, I am following them as they approached at the gun game.


"Woah! Y/N! You are so good with this! I bet you're going to beat Momo with this game!", Mina cheered on Y/N.


All I could remember now was the time that I saw Y/N playing this when I went to her country. At that time, I approached her but now, I can't move my feet towards her.


"Oh my gosh! You won! You won!", Mina hopped.

"You can choose what plushie you'd want.", the guy said.

"Yah! Minari, what do you want? Choose freely over there. I'm not fond of those stuffs.", Y/N pointed on some stuff toys.


Minari? Did she just called her Minari instead of Mina? She's giving Mina a nickname now while she's calling me formally?


"That penguin! It's so cute!", Mina grinned while jumping. "Are you sure that you're going to give it to me? Thanks for the cute penguin."

"Yes, but you're way cuter than the penguin.", I melted when I saw Y/N pinched Mina's cheeks. "Mister? Can I have that penguin plushie?"

"Did you just flirted with me?", Mina smirked. 

"Did I?", she winked at Mina making them laugh together. "Oh! Jihyo!"


Heck! They caught me! It's my fault for being distracted too much. It's my fault that I'm being greedy too much.


"Were you here the whole time?", Y/N approached me as Mina followed her smiling towards me.

"Oh. Not so.", I shrugged.

"Wait, Ji, are you alone?", Mina asked me.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?", I tried to calm down.

"Nothing.", she answered.

"Hey guys! We should go together so that Jihyo won't be lonely anymore.", Y/N grabbed the two of us. 

"Where are we going now?", Mina asked Y/N.

"To the horror room.", she smirked at us.


This is a trouble. Mina and I are both scaredy cats and it's more trouble that I am jealous of Mina. I want to be alone with Y/N. I'm greedy for her love.

 

 


______________________________________

Author's Note: Don't forget to vote my story guys! But I'd like to read your comments than your votes. I don't have to force you. Love lots! <3