Chapter 23: I'll Only Show You The World

I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo x You)


Y/N POV


Ugh! I hope staying here for a long time won't give Jihyo some malicious thoughts. My tummy is not getting better. Release! Finally! I washed myself and went out immediately as I heard a sniffing cry.


"Ji?", I silently called her. "Is there something wrong?"


She looked at me with her innocent eyes that has a reddish color due to crying. Her hands were holding my phone as she placed it back on the table immediately.


"Ji? Are you crying?", I rushed to her side as she wiped her tears. "Ji, tell me if you have any problem. I'm always here for you."


She can't say anything but it seems like she wants to tell me something. Please, go on. Have a light heart by telling me everything inside of it.


"Are you ______? The author that I like?", she smiled. "I'm so happy I have finally met you."


Oh no! She knows now yet she's happy and grateful that she met me. How do I explain this matter to her and why is she crying?

 

 


Jihyo's POV


This is it. This is enough. You've never completely forgotten about us. You were always there despite of the fact that you don't have any knowledge about this. I'll only show you the world you once knew.


"I'm sorry Ji. But I swear, I'm not making s and those are pure imaginations only for us, fans, because we enjoy reading these stuffs. I hope you won't be disappointed much.", worry was visible on her face. "I'll stop making fan fictions if you'd want me to-"

"No, please. I'd want you to write more my favorite author.", I interrupted her to calm her down. "I was always waiting for a new story from you and that's why I'm a little disappointed on you but don't worry, I see that you're trying to make a new story and it's all about me."

"Y-you saw my drafts?", she widened her eyes.


It's not just the drafts that I have seen. It's the reality. You were always amazing and I admire you for that. You're showing me your world now.


"I-i.", I cried again.

"Ji! Oh my gosh! Why are you crying again?", she comforted me by hugging. "Express it all to me."


Stupid! It's the most no no thing! I shouldn't express to you how I feel right now! You would hate me, right?


"The story is just so sad. I can't wait to read it."

"I'm sorry. I cannot continue it anymore.", she frowned and I frowned too.

"Why?"

"No ideas are rushing on my mind. I don't even know why.", she looked deeply at me.


I can't do this anymore. This would be the last time I'm going to stop myself. This is the right time to tell you everything. 


"You're stupid!", I hit her chest. "Stupid! Stupid!"

"Ji? What's wrong? Did my story offended you in any ways?", she grabbed my hands. "I'm sorry again. I'm gonna delete it now."

"You might have an amnesia but your heart has never forgotten everything!", I screamed as she turned her back from me to walk to her phone.

 

 


Y/N POV


"Ji, what are you trying to say?", I faced her again. "You really are a bipolar kind of person. We should rest."

"Your drafted stories...", she continued to cry. "They were... They were memories on what happened to us when we were children."


My world crashed down. I feel like I'm about to fall anytime from now. Why does it feel like what she said were true. How?


"You're crazy.", I smirked until I felt something wet fell down on my cheeks.

"Your heart didn't forget me Y/N. It never did. Your mind just did.", she continued to speak. "You made a story that happened once in your life. It's not a pure imagination. You wrote the chapters that happened between the two of us."

"Stop talking.", I furiously walked backwards from her.

"But Y/N-", she moved forward towards me.

"Stay where you are.", I interrupted her.


My heart's breaking. My tears are burning down my face. My breath is getting heavier. My head feels like there's an earthquake. My vision is being unclear.


"Hey guys! We're back! So what did the two of you-", I heard Sana on the front door.

 

 

Jihyo's POV


"Y/N!", Mina yelled and caught Y/N before she falls. "Someone! Call the doctor!"

"I'll be the one to call the doctor! You guys assist her!", Nayeon shouted as she went on the telephone.

"Jihyo, what happened?", Momo asked me as I cried.

"It's not my fault, is it?", I muttered.

 

 

"She's okay now. It seems like she just got a depression. I can see that her mental health is not that good.", the doctor told us. "Her brain has had a blood clot before but don't worry guys, she's going to wake up later. I hope so."

"Thank you Doctor.", Tzuyu bowed at the doctor. "Jihyo unnie, tell us what really happened when we weren't around yet."


I looked at my members one by one and I could see that they were really worried. They would understand me.


"She's.", I paused for awhile. "She's my childhood friend."

"Now here we go again.", Mina sighed.

"You've gotta listen to what I'm going to say first.", I warned her. "I told her everything. I guess it's not yet the right time that's why her mind was shocked."

"So what are you trying to say Ji?", Sana asked me.

"The doctor said she had a blood clot on her brain right? She have an amnesia."

"What the hell!", they gasped.

"I tried to act that we don't know each other. That I just want her to know me as an idol and a new friend but I guess I can't.", I started crying again. "I want to show her the whole world she belonged."

"I understand you leader-nim.", Dahyun hugged me behind. 

"You can talk to her inside unnie. Talk to her in silence. In silence, she won't get hurt.", Chaeyoung cheered me up.


I went inside the room and looked at your pale face. What if the way you look right now with your unconscious state was how you looked like when you got your amnesia. What would I do now?

"Y/N.", I started talking while her eyes were close. "I searched for you everywhere. I searched for you in my whole life. We missed so many times. We missed the parts when we were just growing up. You never knew what happened to me. You never did. I don't want to force you to remember everything. All I want to know right now was... What happened to you?"

 

 

____________________________________

Author's Note: Comments floooood! TT XD