Chapter 30: You Idiot

I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo x You)


Jihyo's POV


"What are you doing here?", I immediately said after I opened the front door.

"Where's my niece?", Y/N's aunt moved closer to me. "I know she went here. Where is she?"

"She's not here.", I lied. "You're mistaken. We haven't communicated anymore. How could we deal with each other then?"


Y/N's aunt observed around and studied my face. I tried to make my emotion serious so that she won't get anything.


"If I found out that she's staying here, you'll be doomed. Keep that in your mind Jisoo.", she slowly walked. "I'll do my best so that the two of you won't see each other anymore."


Why does she hate me so much? Can I bring back the time to discover why she acts like this? It's not enough reason to hate me just because of Y/N.

 

Me: You can come inside now. Your aunt has left already.

Y/N: Thanks! We'll be right there.

 

 

 

Y/N POV


"Minari!", I sat beside Mina who's still awake. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing.", she kept her phone and focused on me. "Why are you still awake?"

"Hmm. I'm just afraid that my aunt would come here anytime and grab me out.", I said. "I want to be awake and to be aware of my surroundings."

"You don't really have to worry.", Mina brushed my strand of hair to the side. "I'm here. I won't let that happen."

"Eh?"

"Oh! I'm sorry if I scared you too.", she suddenly kept her hand away.

"My aunt's scarier.", I laughed.

"Would you want to sleep beside me? I'll protect you."

"Should we go to sleep now?"

"Yes, let's go."


We walked towards the room and I noticed that Mina keeps on stealing glances. If I were to read her, she's struggling with something.

 

 

 

Mina's POV


I opened my phone again to read Y/N's fanfic. She's a great writer but I feel hurt with her story. Not because it's a sad story, it's because of something more complicated.

"Yah! You're reading my fanfic?", Y/N silently screamed. "Stop reading that."

"Oh! My baby is ashamed of her own work? Don't worry! It's a good story! I don't usually read but this is different.", I pinched her cheeks.


You are different, you idiot! Why are you doing this to me? I have to keep you close because of my plans but I don't have to fall for you. 


"Why are you calling me baby?!", she complained.

"Shhh! You'll disturb the sleeping members!", I covered . "Don't you want me to call you baby?"


Are you blushing with my words? Why am I feeling the heat also? Am I flirting with you? I'm being such an idiot.


"Okay mommy.", she giggled.

"What?! You idiot.", I sighed. "Nevermind. Would you also write a fanfic about me, Y/N?"

"Would you want that?"

"It depends on you."


I waited for her reply but when I turned to her, she's snoring already. I find it cute which I shouldn't.

 

 


"Good morning.", I greeted Y/N when she woke up.


Honestly, I haven't slept well last night. I was also worried that she would be taken away by her aunt. I'm afraid I'll break my promise for a pretty girl like her.


"Oh! Minari! Why do you look so tired?", Y/N yelped. "Are you feeling sick?"

"Nah! I'm okay. I guess I haven't slept well cause I like reading your story.", I lied. 

"If you'll stay up all night again just because of my story, I won't be doing a fanfic about you.", she glared.

"Ohh! Mian! I'll sleep early tonight then!"

"Good Minari!"

"Why are the two of you together in one bed?", Jihyo examined us. 


There's a fire inside her eyes. She's signalling me not to compete with her for Y/N. Well, I don't want to fight with you Jihyo. Take her all you want. I don't like her anyways.


"Cause I want to protect Y/N.", I answered. "What does that have to do with you?"

"What do you even know about protection?", Jihyo asked back.

"Protection? Have I heard protection? Who needs protection?", Nayeon gasped. "Is there a guy here?"

"What the hell Nayeon!", Jihyo threw a pillow on her face. "If you don't have any smart thing to say, stop talking!"

"What?! I'm asking!", Nayeon yelled.

"You guys are too noisy!", Sana voiced out. "I'll go with my date. I haven't confessed to her last night."

"Where's Y/N?", Nayeon said as we all noticed that Y/N is nowhere.

"Don't search for her. I'll be the one who'll search for her.", Jihyo stopped us.

 

 

 

Y/N POV


"Lina, can you go with me?", I asked Lina.

"Sure! Where are we going?", she smiled. 

"This is a serious business. I have to go to my aunt. You idiot!"

"Did you just called me idiot?", she pouted.

"I just did that cause Mina called me that last night.", I nodded.

"Mina is a bad influence for you then.", she crossed her arms.

"You think so?", I eyed on her.

"Yes, and I will always be rooting for Jihyo.", she said with a sassy tone. 

"What are you talking about?"

"Hello! Are you too blind to see that there are three members of Twice who likes you?", she waved her hand in front of me. "Nayeon, Jihyo, and Mina!"

"You idiot!", I punched her carefully. "You have to shut your mouth. No one's gay here."

"I think Sana is confirmed to be gay. She told me that last night.", she laughed.


Yes, Sana is gay for you. Sana is also gay for everyone. I think I should call Sana as Sanake now. She won't be offended anyways.


"So where are we going anyways?", Lina asked.

"Let's go to my aunt. I have to find out why she's here and how did she know that I'm here."

"But! That will put us in danger! We could be forced to go home!", she panicked. "I thought you don't want that to happen?!"

"I'm ready now. I have talked to Jihyo already. I have solved my problem already.", I was determined. 

"But, are you ready to leave the members? Nayeon? Your Minari?", she's making me realize. "Are you ready to leave Jihyo?"

 

 


We arrived on the place where my aunt is staying. Should I knock on the door now? I guess, I should. Here comes now or never.


"Where are you?", I heard a voice on my aunt's phone since she might have stet it on loudspeaker.

"I'm here in Korea.", my aunt answered.

"What are you even doing there?"

"Searching for your daughter.", so my aunt is talking to my mom. 

"She went to Japan with her friend! She can't be there!"

"Well, I doubt that."

"How did you even go there immediately?"

"I reserved a ticket since last month. Don't you know that I kept on coming back in this country?"


What? My aunt keeps on coming back here? Why? What's the reason for her to go back here? I don't understand!


"Why?", my mother asked with a stern voice

"I have plans.", my aunt said. "And I am also guarding Y/N from Jihyo. They shouldn't see each other. I might have blocked their communication but both of them are genius. They'll find a way."


My aunt was the suspect on blocking our communication! I am starting to hate her! Why did she do that?!