Chapter 21: You're Rocking With The Best

I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo x You)


Jihyo's POV

"Ahhh!", we heard Mina's yell when a vampire popped out in front of us. "Help! I need help!"

"Minari! Calm down! This is about to end!", Y/N caressed Mina who's hugging her tightly behind the back.


I forgot my fear on these. The monsters, the creepiness of this place, everything that's in here was nothing for me when my blood is dropping because of Mina's locked arms on Y/N's hips. Losing you to someone is scarier than anything else.


"Mina! Open your eyes! There's nothing anymore! We're outside already!", I saw Y/N taking off Mina's hands from her eyes. "See the light? Oh my gosh! Minari! Are you crying?"


I stopped looking at Y/N and directed my face towards Mina who's eyes are teary. Oh! My poor member. I have to comfort her.


"My baby is crying.", Y/N said while she took a handkerchief from her pocket. "Let me wipe your tears away."


Did she just called Mina her baby? Isn't she contended that she took her along here? That she called her Minari?


"Stop crying Mina.", I wiped her tears first before Y/N could. "Let's just go home and take a rest guys."

 

 

"Sorry again Minari.", Y/N apologized when we entered my car.

"I'm sorry too Y/N.", Mina slowly smiled. "I cannot make you happy just by joining and enjoying myself on your interests."

"You don't have to go with the flow.", Y/N laughed. "And Minari, I appreciate you for participating with my crazy activities and for crying like a baby."

"Stop teasing me!", Mina pouted.


So are they just going to ignore the fact that I'm driving on the steering wheel watching them teasing each other with the use of my rearview mirror? Why am I always an invisible character for everyone?

 

 

 

Y/N POV


"Sleep now little baby.", I teased Mina who's exhausted when we arrived home.

"You're not going to sleep yet?", Mina asked me.

"Nope, I'm used to staying up all night and it feels like I'm still floating because of those rides.", I laughed. 

"Then I won't sleep yet.", Mina stopped on her tracks and stared at me. "I want to stay up all night talking to you. There's so many things to talk about. Y'know."

"Enough. If you won't sleep, I won't ever talk to you again so please go to bed now baby.", I glared at her.

"Geez. You sound like my mom. Good night then. Don't stay awake for too long please. I'm also concerned for your health.", she smiled as she went inside their room.


Mina is so caring and cute. What do I do? I think that I'm going to fall in love with her few more days from now.


"Do you like Mina?", I finally heard Jihyo's voice.

"Eh?!", I blushed. "Why are you asking that?"

"It's clear that you like her.", she sat beside me. "I can see it through you."

"It's not what you think. I'm having some thoughts about that cause I like someone.", I defended myself. "Anyways, I never thought that you wouldn't be scared on the horror cave Ji. I never thought that you would be that brave."

"Meh. They're just fantasies of people. I'm a realistic person."

"So tell me, what are you most afraid of?"

"And why would I tell you about my fears? You want to use it against me?", she examined me.

"Hello! I'm not that kind of person. And why would I use a grudge against you? You're a good person. You deserve love.", I raised my hands in surrender.

"I don't think I deserve love. Forget about love. People should be afraid of other people.", she looked away.

"Why is that so?"

"Well, people are capable of doing anything. They are capable of hurting a person even if they are unaware.", she's sad. "People are intelligent creatures trying to be stupid leading to inhumane."

"Philosophy of life. I admire you.", I smiled as I heard her answer. "You're the best. I can sleep tight now."

"Eh? After what I've done to you, you're just going to sleep?"

"Your words are comforting and somehow it made my spirit dwell inside me again. My night bloomed again and your words are like falling stars where people would wish for it but as what you've said, people are acting like stupid. Good night.", I waved at her walking towards Momo and Jeongyeon's room

"You doesn't sound like Mina's mom.", she giggled. "You sound like a poet. More like, could be an author."


Eh? Jihyo knows some characteristics of an author? Does she like books or other literary stuffs too? Ah! I forgot. Jihyo has contributed some lyrics on Eye, Eye, Eyes with Chaeyoung and she also wrote another song with Nayeon called, 24/7. I'm one of those people, I'm stupid.

 

 

"Ohayo!", Mina's voice woke me up. "I know you know what that means, right?"

"Hey. What are you doing here early on the morning?", I slowly got up.

"Let's jog at the park.", she begged me. "We need to exercise!"

"I'll just prepare. Can you wait outside for me Minari?"

"Sure, see ya!"


Ugh. Mina is starting to be my girl crush. Is she fond of being with me? There are other 8 members left for her to choose whom she wants to go with.

 

 

 

Jihyo's POV


Ahh! What a refreshing day! What should I do today? Coffee's good. I made a coffee and almost spilled it when someone ran outside from Momo and Jeongyeon's room.


"Oh! Good morning Ji!", Mina is being cheerful.

"What's good with the morning?", I tried not to be rude.

"Everyday is a good day.", she winked at me.

"Where are you heading now?"

"Y/N and me are going to jog to the park."


Again?! I don't like where this is going. I have to stop this. I don't want any of them to develop some feelings towards each other.


"Oh! Mina, I forgot to tell you that you have to go to the grocery now with Chaeyoung.", I reasoned out. "You're not going to let Chaeyoung alone right?"

"But-"

"Good morning Jihyo unnie! We should go now-", Chaeyoung suddenly came out.

"Yes! Mina is prepared to go with you now Chaeng!", I pushed Chaeyoung to Mina.

"But unnie!", Chaeyoung started to complain.

"No buts. Go now.", I glared at her.

"Fine, let's go now Mina.", Chaeyoung grabbed Mina and went outside. 


Oh my gosh! I really am an antagonist! I should feel guilty about this. What just happened to me?


"Minari! I'm now ready!", Y/N yelled. "Oh! Jihyo! Good morning!"

"Good Morning Y/N.", I gulped my coffee and it punished my throat because of what I've done.

"Where's Mina?", she looked around.

"Oh that. She changed her mind. She have something important to do.", I lied tasting the coffee that went more bitter than before. "I feel so sorry for you."

"Don't be. It's okay. She got a valid reason and I know that.", she smiled. "I should go inside the room. I guess?"

"Have a coffee with me.", I got up and prepared another cup of coffee for her.

"Sure, thank you for this.", she lifted the cup and smiled at me.

"Yah! Y/N, I miss the time when we were hanging out back at your country."

"Eh?! Do you feel awkward towards me now?"

"I'm not saying that it's like that.", I paused for a moment so that she wouldn't be conscious. "But it's like that. Nevermind."

"Hmm... You know that I'm open if you want to hang out with me anytime Ji.", she assured me. "Besides, I went here cause you want to tour me in your own country, right? So, here I am."

"Oh! You remember!"

"How could I forget?"


I know that you've forgotten our past but I never thought that you would remember what I wanted for us to happen at the moment. You're unbelievable.


"So, should we go now?", I stood up ready to devour the whole world.

"Where?", she remained seated. "It's too early."

"Ugh. If Mina asks you, you immediately go with her. How come you can't be like that to me?", I avoid her stare.

"Eh?! Don't tell me that you are jealous with Minari?", she widened her eyes.


I cannot answer that since I don't want to. If I could only just be Mina so you won't doubt if you'd want to go with me, I'd be happier than anyone. I'm not Mina, I'm different.


"Hey! Fine, I'll go with you. I miss hanging out with you too.", she stood up and grinned towards me. "I should now call you 'Jilous' cause you're jealous with Mina."

"Stop teasing me. I don't like the way you tease me."

"Come on now Jilous! Let's hit the city!", she placed her arm around my shoulder. "I feel so lucky that I'm with a Twice member. People would be jealous. Just kidding. I won't take you for granted."

"You should be. You're rocking with the best.", I punched her softly on her stomach.