Chapter 19: I, Myself, Lose Control

I'll Search (Twice's Jihyo x You)

 

Jihyo's POV


"Mina? What are you talking about?", I stuttered when I concluded that Mina might have feelings for me. "I don't like where this is going."


This will make us more awkward. I hope it's not what I'm thinking. I, myself, lose control.


"Just open it please.", she begged.

"If you would tell me what this gift is about-", I said.

"If you just opened it, we would be through right now."


I sighed and went near the gift to examine it. I slowly unwrapped the gift as I noticed that there is a hole on top. I peeked on the hole but I can't see clearly what's inside it because of the darkness.


"Fine. Here we go.", I sighed and opened the gift.

"Surprise!", another voice erupted making me stumble a little. "Oops. I'm sorry. I never should've scared you like that."


Laughter joined us together while my is still glued on the ground. I looked at my members who came and hugged the latter whom I haven't saw yet.


"Nice to see you again! I missed you!", Momo hugged the latter tightly. 

"So, are you just going to stay there Ji?", Jeongyeon raised me up.

"What's the commotion all about?", I yelled. "I thought it was a gift for me."

"Yes, I am a gift for you.", the latter walked towards me as my eyes widened. "Hello! Earth to Jihyo."

"Y-Y/N.", I muttered. "W-what a pleasant surprise."


She yawned making us laugh. I haven't wished for it on 11:11 but it still came true. The heaven knows what's inside my heart and my mind.


"I guess we should all sleep now. Y/N is sleepy, I am also sleepy.", Nayeon blunted. "Let's talk more tomorrow about this event guys! Good night!"

 

 

I switched the alarm off as I saw my members who are still sleeping. Wait, where did Y/N sleep last night if she's not here?!


"Searching for Y/N already? Wow! Good Jihyo!", Jeongyeon giggled making me roll my eyes. "She's inside our room. She's still sleeping there beside Momo. Momo won't let her go. She's still tucked in Momo's arms."

"Gay.", I said and went inside the comfort room to gargle. 


Something's missing. What time is it right now? Time check: 7:11 Date: September 3, 2018. What did I miss? What the hell?! It's September 3 already! It's Y/N's birthday!


"Jeong! Help me!", I rushed outside and dressed myself immediately.

"Oops? Where are you going? It's early in the morning.", Jeongyeon stood up.

"You've got to help me!", I grabbed her outside. "It's Y/N's birthday today! We've got to prepare something for her!"

"What?! She just arrived here last night and it's already her birthday?! What a joke!", she breathed heavily because of running. "Wait! Ji! I haven't dressed properly yet!"

"We've got no time for that Jeong! Besides, you look pretty on whatever you're wearing.", I winked at her.

"You don't have to lie to me. But fine, I like your compliment. Where should we go now?"

"To the bakery. Let's buy her a cake first. Also, kindly text Momo not to disturb her sleep. We should arrive back to our dorm before she wakes up. If she surprised me, I would also surprise her."

 

 

 

Y/N POV


I slowly opened my eyes as I looked at the clock. Oh my gosh! I overslept! It's already 9 in the morning. Momo and Jeongyeon aren't around anymore. Shame on me.


"Momo.", I walked out of the room and saw nobody around. "Guys? Where are you? I'm sorry I woke up late. I'll make breakfast for you guys!"


There's still no sign of someone. Do they have an important schedule right now? I'll wait for them to come home then. I headed towards the kitchen to feed myself.


"Surprise!", someone popped up and sang one by one while giving me hugs and kisses. "Happy birthday to you!"

"How did you guys know that it's my birthday?", I gasped.

"Because of me.", Jihyo suddenly showed me a cake. "Blow it!"

"How come?", I'm still curious why Jihyo knows it.

"Ugh. Fine. Did you forget that your account contains some informations?", she said. "Come on now! You've got to make a wish and blow this candle so the party would start!"


I smiled at them one by one. They are too perfect. They handle me with care. I wish I would always be with them and that they won't ever forget me. Swoosh! The fire was gone, my wish is to come true, I'm here with all of you. I forgot, I should've added that Jihyo should fall in love with me. But if I'll wish for that, it would be selfish cause I'd want it for myself. Whatever happens, will happen. Because of her, I, myself, lose control.

 

 


Jihyo's POV


"Geez! She looks hotter than the fire on the candle!", Nayeon whispered on my ear. "What should I do? I think she's my girl crush now. I think I'm being gay."

"Shut up. You'll scare her.", I glared at her.

"Party! Let's sing again for Y/N guys!", Chaeyoung shouted making us sing again.

"Jihyo, thank you very much.", Y/N bowed at me. "If it wasn't because of you, I wouldn't have a birthday party right now."

"That's nothing. Why did you come here if it's your birthday? Birthday gift?", I asked her as the others ate already.

"Yes, sort of. A birthday gift for myself because of my hardwork. Besides, I missed you all."

"Then why did you surprise me last night? Why didn't you tell me that you'll come here?"

"It's not my idea to surprise you.", she shrugged. "It's Mina's. I was about to tell you but Mina spotted me walking on the streets so she made such plan. I don't even know why she did that."

"Oh. Is that so? Reason accepted then.", I shyly smiled.

"Hey! Enough talking. Y/N eats like me. She could be hungry right now. Bye Ji!", Momo interrupted us as she took Y/N to the table.


I started eating too and talked with Nayeon who's still admiring Y/N. Not that I'm jealous but I can't control my feeling of annoyance towards Nayeon.


"Oh! Where is Mina taking Y/N?", Nayeon pointed towards the door.

"I'll be back.", I stood up and followed Mina and Y/N.


What the hell? Why does Mina smile like how bright the sunshine was? She's only staring at Y/N and she's trying to make her laugh. It's like, she's treating Y/N on a different way compared to us. Oh my gosh! What are they going to do and why is Mina leaning on Y/N's face?!