27th Shot - Suho

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“__________!” You fixed your eyes on your friends and didn’t answer the voice. “________-ah, why aren’t you answering sunbaenim? He’s calling for you again,” your classmates said in a sing-song voice.

 

“I want some coffee!” you suddenly exclaimed.

 

“But aren’t you going to reply Suho sunbaenim? It’s not nice to ignore your seniors and he always says hi to you,” your friend asked. “Yeah, it’s not always that you get a K-pop artiste as your high school AND college senior,” another friend added in a dreamy voice.

 

“You know what, I’ll get going first. I’ll grab some coffee and then meet you at class,” you said with a smile, getting up and slinging your handbag over your shoulder.

 

“Say hi to him!” your friend reminded you. You turned and saw him smiling and waving. You simply smiled and turned away, walking off with earphones on. With luck, you can walk in a bubble and Joonmyun-oppa would assume you were in a rush. As you walked onto a bridge, you got pulled back around. Shock added when it was Joonmyun-oppa who had pulled you back.

 

“Hey,” he said with an awkward smile. A “hi” stuttered out of your mouth at this conversation. “Is everything ok? You seem a little upset” he asked with his glassy eyes staring at you.

 

“No, I’m fine,” you replied and shifted the sling on your shoulder. He continued to scan your face. “I’m in a rush,” you gestured, eager to get away from him. He nodded nervously. “Ok I won’t hold you then,” he said and waved as you walked away.

 

 

After a whole day of project meetings and classes, you finally reached home with takeaway dinner in your hand. The light in the living room was still on. “Omma! Is Sehun gone already?” you shouted. You expected your brother to have gone back to his dorm, but to your surprise, his band greeted you in the living room. The boys got up and greeted you. Kyungsoo greeted with a big smile and big eyes, and Jongin smiled politely to their noona. Stunned, you bowed and greeted them all. “Noona, they wanted to see you before we head back to the dorm,” Sehun informed you.

 

You nodded slowly before excusing yourself to your room. “______-ah.” You stopped in your tracks, your back facing the boys. “Can I have a word with you privately?” Joonmyun-oppa asked. You scowled before replying, “Let me put down my things first.”

 

The boys howled softly at your reply, which earned them a hiss from their leader. The two of you retreated to the backyard to talk. The boys were quietly sitting at the balcony, eavesdropping on your conversation. “How are you?” he started off.

 

“I’m fine,” you tried to answer nonchalantly.

“Then why did you look so moody when I waved to you this afternoon?” he asked.

“I-I was in a rush to get coffee,” you stuttered. You should have seen that coming.

He stared at you softly for a while and you were getting a little uncomfortable, but you tried not to let it show. “Did I do something to upset you?”

You didn’t know how to answer. “Please tell me what it is. You're obviously unhappy about me so I want to know,” he pleaded.

You ran your hand through your hair. How shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter