23rd Shot- Dongwoo

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked out of the window to the cars passing by ours. Then I saw INFINITE’s van pass us, and he smiled at me again. What is this feeling? Two months is too little to call this love. Is it a crush? Or is it his happy virus? I should shake this feeling off. My internship is ending, after all.

 

We arrive at the next filming site for “Special Girl”. My friend and I had to carry their wardrobe together. This was some really expensive sponsorship for a music video. But they looked so good in the clothes, especially Hoya in the light blue dress shirt. Anybody looks good in a form-fitting suit. Dongwoo looked good with his suit too, adding his own array of accessories. It was fun being a cordi for him. He always worked the outfits well and he wore them so proudly. I’ll miss working with them.

 

I stood at the side with my makeup kit ready for in-between breaks. I laughed as Hoya started chasing our boss angrily. The director yelled cut and I ran to touch up on Hoya. BumKey’s cordi must be happy he doesn’t have much makeup to touch up on hehe.

 

After a few takes, we moved on to Dongwoo’s verse. While they prepped the set, I observed Dongwoo as he rapped his verse to thin air. Even of camera, he had swag. The music came on and he started rapping with his song. I really couldn’t stop smiling as he rapped proudly next to the actress. He’s so special. He’s either an idiot or a genius with the things he says. Factually, he’s not as handsome as Hoya nor L, but he’s so charming. “_______!” I turned and saw my friend looking at me with eyebrows raised. Her hand was stretched toward the set, and I saw the crew looking at me. I quickly rushed to Dongwoo and apologized for the delay. He simply smiled at me and said it was ok. I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks. I quickly removed the shine from his face and left the set. You need to compose yourself.

 

The last set for the music video: BumKey’s dance floor. We sprayed some color onto Hoya’s fringe. My friend worked on Dongwoo’s hair… which… didn’t need much help. This guy can seriously rock anything- blue hair, pink hair, blonde hair. I’m jealous, not that I want blue nor pink hair. But his paddle pop hair went with every outfit we picked for him.

 

The music started and everyone got into the zone. I kept observing them as they bopped to the music. Hoya seemed to prefer a more serious swag w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter