32nd Shot - D.O.

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's your third year dating Do Kyungsoo. To celebrate the anniversary, he suggested a trip from Seoul to Pohang. It was really random, but you agreed to it anyways. Here you two were, in Pohang, at a restaurant enjoying your dinner. You were very amused by his get up. “I didn’t expect you to dress up for our anniversary,” you smiled and said as you cut your steak.

What was more ridiculous was how you two were eating steak. Pohang was a place for raw fish or just seafood. But Kyungsoo wanted Western. The thing is, Do Kyungsoo would order spaghetti. But the two of you were sitting opposite each other, both eating steak. “Well, I decided to make this year special,” he replied before putting a piece into his mouth nonchalantly. You squinted your eyes at him. “Chew,” he teased. You chewed on your steak, still suspicious about his actions.

 

After dinner, you two decided to walk along the beach. Hand in hand, you two strolled on the long stretch of sand, enjoying the night-lights. He looked ridiculous; a man walking along the beach in a suit.

Suddenly, he let go of your hand and went behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, his hands clasped at your stomach. “What are you doing?” you asked with a chuckle.

“Just staying warm,” he answered. The two of you continued walking with his arms still around you. You leaned back against him and his feet walked in sync with yours. Left with left, right with right. Families were on the sand too, the parents watching the children run from the waves rhythmically crashing onto the sand.

“Let’s get a house together,” he broke the silence between you two. You turned your head to look at him. “What?” you thought you had heard wrongly.

“Let’s get a house,” he repeated with a matter-of-fact tone. You had heard right. “But why?” you asked. You never expected this suggestion from him, so it was a huge shock to you.

“Because I think I can tole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter